+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lords of Acid Energize their Little Mighty Rabbit

Default Lords of Acid Energize their Little Mighty Rabbit

Sexy fun Industrial club staple Lords of Acid just released their first EP since recently signing on with Metropolis Records. The Little Mighty Rabbit EP offers a taste of their planned full length album, in the works with Metropolis now. The EP features 9 remixes of their...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Lords of Acid Energize their Little Mighty Rabbit

Sounds more like house than industrial. Something they'd play at a mainstream fetish party.

It lacks alternative content that I can see, but sexy is sexy. With enough GHB in my system I'd probably dance (or fuck) to it.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

They have always been on the dance / party rock end of the goth-industrial club music spectrum. Their Drowning in Ecstasy track is a little more stompy frenetic aggressive, but I always enjoy their dirty mouth style.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Every time I see an industrial cd with a bunch of remixes from other bands I get reminded of a Mitch Hedburg line. "I remixed a remix and it was back to normal." But yeah, I'll probably end up picking up the full length and not bother with the EP. The remixes are usually good for a couple listens then I just skip over them.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

It's good...I prefer heavier though

Met a girl in a coffee shop. Made her a mix CD (remember those?). Kicked it off with "Scrood Bi U." Presumptuous? Of course. End result? She married me. Yeah. LofA is pretty strong stuff.

+ Reply to Thread