+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canadian Bacon: Tasty Treat, or Path to the door of Mister Cholesterol?

Mekahoel The Pandafist's Avatar Cold, wet and hungry

Default Canadian Bacon: Tasty Treat, or Path to the door of Mister Cholesterol?

Personally, I like my bacon to look like bacon, and not a slice of ham, but it is quite lovely on a slow Sunday morning. I am also not afraid of fat, carbs, or any of these fad diet bull that the American Media is obsessed with these days. Does anyone else like it? I mead the bacon, not American Media. I belive that's a given.

Default Re: Canadian Bacon: Tasty Treat, or Path to the door of Mister Cholesterol?

MMMMMM Pass the cholesterol....

Canadian Bacon is damn good...Put a little grilled chicken and some mashed potatos and you got a Meal...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: Canadian Bacon: Tasty Treat, or Path to the door of Mister Cholesterol?

Yummy. Good movie too.
    K

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Yummy. Good movie too.
    K
    Mikey Moore's best to be honest.

Though I'm all for Invading Canada...why exactly I have no idea...but hey it'll keep em on their toes.

Canada should invade somewhere, just to confuse everybody. Lie low for 200 and some odd years and then go attack turkey or something. (Okay so I stole it from a comic, but I thought it was funny enough to re use it. He should be flattered!)
    K

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Canada should invade somewhere, just to confuse everybody. Lie low for 200 and some odd years and then go attack turkey or something. (Okay so I stole it from a comic, but I thought it was funny enough to re use it. He should be flattered!)
    K
    HHAHAAH I know which one you're talking about. They should too...or at the very least deal with Quebec seperatists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    HHAHAAH I know which one you're talking about. They should too...or at the very least deal with Quebec seperatists.
    Yeah, do something useful for a change!
    K

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

bacon is yummmy

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

I like bacon and canadian bacon. Yummy! I'm getting hungary.

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

Turkey bacon. thats where my money is.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Trotter
    Turkey bacon. thats where my money is.
    That's not even bacon! That's like non-alchoholic beer. It's the anti-bacon.

Don't push your beliefs on me.

That's not even bacon! That's like non-alchoholic beer. It's the anti-bacon.
    He's not eating soy bacon, leave him be. Atleast turkey bacon is still meat. And palatable.
    K

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

mmmmmmmmmm bacon if i get up and not feeling lazy i'll eat a whole packet of bacon in a sandwich......im really thin as well so i might as well crawl down to hell now and save my heart the pain and agony of an attack

Hula Hoop Supervisor

He's not eating soy bacon, leave him be. Atleast turkey bacon is still meat. And palatable.
    K
    Nope, gonna have to start a holy war now to protect the integritiy of real bacon.

Well you can start your war and we'll see who comes out on top.

bacon a.k.a. slanina.... serbian national food
    can't live with it.... can't live without it

bacon for everybody... on me

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Trotter
    Well you can start your war and we'll see who comes out on top.
    Well first I gotta go throught he U.N. Then after 15 years of sanctions that you never follow we'll threaten each other a bit then I'll use my troops to surround your border...and if I manage not to be ousted from power I'll invade. Now if NATO or OPEC get involved add another decade to the timeline.

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

"I smell bacon pork and beans"

I have a dream, where one day bacon will not be judged based on its fancy packaging or animal origins, but on the content of its nutrional value. Where bacon from all different brands and animal parts, can be seated on the breakfast plate of equality and not fear bigotry. And on that plate, we can all rejoice and say "free at last, free at last, hallelujah we are free at last"

Well first I gotta go throught he U.N. Then after 15 years of sanctions that you never follow we'll threaten each other a bit then I'll use my troops to surround your border...and if I manage not to be ousted from power I'll invade. Now if NATO or OPEC get involved add another decade to the timeline.
    Screw that! Invade unilaterally. That seems to be the order of the day lately for people in charge everywhere.
    K

+ Reply to Thread