+ Reply to Thread

Thread: so whos into bodmod? :D

Default so whos into bodmod? :D

got 11 tattoos and 8 piercings... just got both my nipples pierced a week ago, hurt like hell.

wich piercings are the most painfull?

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: so whos into bodmod? :D

i've had both mine done since i was 16 and they didnt hurt a bit :P and that was without anaesthetic,
    i dont think any of my piercings were painful it's all a psycological thing

realy? gawd.. i totally tought it hurt.. i have my bridge pierced too, and it hurt almost as much. but eyebrows, bellybuttom, lip, nose and all the other ones that i have/have had didnt hurt at all...

Morgue1313's Avatar Senior Member

I have 7 piercings and two tattoos. I have my bridge, septum, medusa, tongue, labret and 6 gauge nipples. I did my nipples myself at a 10 gauge over a year ago. I didnt feel a thing besides the adreniline. None of my piercings really hurt at all, but the septum and medusa brought a tear to my eye. And I have 19 total more piercings planned; they arent cheap.

Eternal throes's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by noosearoundneck
    got 11 tattoos and 8 piercings... just got both my nipples pierced a week ago, hurt like hell.

wich piercings are the most painfull?
    I feel you'r pain my nipples hurt like hell when I had mine done.
    I did my own industrial peircing on my right ear and I've peirced myself for other purposes other than to put an earing through it so I wouldn't have any other percings if you saw me in person.... but in my opinion the nipple peircing is the most painfull.

Three tattoos, planning the fourth soon. Only one piercing - tongue. Also planning the second one. Have to get the money first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptic_Messiah
    i've had both mine done since i was 16 and they didnt hurt a bit :P and that was without anaesthetic,
    i dont think any of my piercings were painful it's all a psycological thing
    by the way, anaesthetics? who uses anaesthetics while being pierced? ive never even heard of someone doing that. sure some piercings hurt..but i guess they´re supposed to.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

by the way, anaesthetics? who uses anaesthetics while being pierced? ive never even heard of someone doing that. sure some piercings hurt..but i guess they´re supposed to.
    must be an english thing they are all pussys over here

Eternal throes's Avatar Senior Member

by the way, anesthetics? who uses anaesthetics while being pierced? ive never even heard of someone doing that. sure some piercings hurt..but i guess they´re supposed to.
    I coulden't agree more using anesthetics when getting peirced is a ridiculous notion. Sadly a lot of people do use anaesthetics and have advised me to do so when getting peirced but I've thought about it for a while and to me the peircing is not the same when you don't go through the natural pain that your body produces. The peircing just isn't earned and a strong bond never forms between the peircing and it's owner.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Woo, where should i start? Ever see barelyevil.com, and youd see Im way into bodmods. Hmm, I have even more tats that the last shoot I did with Forrest and Amelia. I now have my head covered with a punk rock kitty, a biohazard, cat spots going from my head to my knees, full angel wings, negative space wristbands, armband, the starting of a sleeve, and some tats on my legs.

Ive had pretty much every part of my body pierced except my navel. Hate em. Right now I have my bridge, 6g septum, labret, vertical nipples, hood, and I have my tongue split.

Next are subdermal implants and pointed ears to finish off the 'cat' effect.

I only have 19 pierceings- 3 tongue,3 lip, both traguses, 0g ear, 6g ear, industrial, helix to rook, 2 nostril, and my belly button in the lower lip

+ Reply to Thread