+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: blueblood mentioned on ebay ad for "human adspace"

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: blueblood mentioned on ebay ad for "human adspace"

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Oh I understand where you are coming from it is still playing the numbers. I mean even if you are just helping your friends out I am still just one person facing many so the numbers are on your side. So basically right now I am getting what would be a message boards version of a jumping

well we all get jumped sometimes,just bount yourself lucky it wasn't a physical jumping,becuse that sucks.....

get a fuckin' life man......

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    well we all get jumped sometimes,just bount yourself lucky it wasn't a physical jumping,becuse that sucks.....

get a fuckin' life man......
    What is your description of a life and where would I purchase one? I do have a life, I have friends, I have a source of income. So what is it that you call a life? Do I have to be like you to have a life in your eyes?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    What is your description of a life and where would I purchase one? I do have a life, I have friends, I have a source of income. So what is it that you call a life? Do I have to be like you to have a life in your eyes?
    Okay, everybody please let up on Chosen. It takes everyone a while to get sort of acclimated to any new environment. Please give Chosen a chance.

Chosen, please try to be a little less combative. Your profile seems cool and you'll probably fit in just fine if you just chill a little and don't come out swinging at long-time highly respected board members.

Let's all take a deep breath, hit reset, and go back to our regularly scheduled program of intelligent and interesting and open-minded discussion.

+ Reply to Thread