+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game of Thrones, S3E22, Dark Wings, Dark Words, or If You Meet Anyone on the Road, Kill Them

Default Game of Thrones, S3E22, Dark Wings, Dark Words, or If You Meet Anyone on the Road, Kill Them

We begin our second Game of Thrones of the season with another installment of My How You've Grown, this time starring wee Brandon Stark, dancing through his dreams looking like he's ready for freshman year at NYU. Even in his hallucinatory prophesy dreams he's crap at archery, but at least he can walk and pal around with his brothers.

And Rickon's huge. Even Hodor got taller. My wife has noted that Hodor is pretty much Jerry from Parks & Rec, which somehow makes Hodor even more awesome...
    Read the full article

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Game of Thrones, S3E22, Dark Wings, Dark Words, or If You Meet Anyone on the Road

getting into Game of Thrones this season... its great. Great storyline and suprisingly good special effects.

I need to find a torrent for the first 2 seasons though... I missed so many, I feel like I'm missing some stuff on the current storylines.

+ Reply to Thread