+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No hawk!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default No hawk!

Im so upset, when I went to clean up the sides of my head, I took a huge chunk out of my hawk and it couldnt be fixed. So now, this is what the end result was;[ Sorry about the big black splotch on it, my camera phone is all messed up...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: No hawk!

hooray for chelsea!

K

Mother Superior

I know it sucks when you accidently take too much hair off but you are still gorgeous honey!You look so sad. It will grow, you look like a lil girl pouting.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, everyone says they love the Chelsea, but I want my haaaawk back;[

I am sad. And I was pouting, lol. I still am.

you'd look good even if you had homer simpson hair.

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

aw man i mite have to shave away my hawk out of sadness

OB~26

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

you're gonna need lots of glue

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

You are still the salt on my margarita

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

I like the new look too. it's adorable! and i can relate to the shaving too much off-i used to have a hawk about half the size of yours and ended up going chrome cus i'd always chunk the sides when i was touching it up. it got to where i couldnt even pt it up anymore.

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

you're beautiful doesn't matter how your hair is fixed.......you can always put the center front section up and do the uni-horn thing .....and i hate the whole just a tad to much of a snip thing, i think most of us have done it before

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i like it,bud....dare i say...it's cute even

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

sorry to hear about the loss, but honestly it doesn't look bad. In fact, short of the glitch in the camera, the picture you took is adorable...way to capture the moment.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

me likey

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Does anyone else find it odd that the mohawk is supposed to be the "I don't care" haircut, and yet people put more time and effort etc. into theirs than any other haircut I know of?

It might just be me, but spending two hours bleaching, dying, and glue/geling your hair seems counter productive to the whole "I don't care" ideal.

Just sayin'

You look good to me, maybe just shave the restoff and try a different look?
    The invisible hawk.

been there more than once. so I decided to just let it grow out long. I hated when trying to clean up the sides and making that god awful mistake of chopping a path from ear to ear. but Jax, you look good no matter what hair You have or dont have. Lovely no matter what.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

It is a shame you lost the 'hawk, but you look so gorgeous anyway, Jax! And I actually really like that 'do. x

Oi! Looks good.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Does anyone else find it odd that the mohawk is supposed to be the "I don't care" haircut, and yet people put more time and effort etc. into theirs than any other haircut I know of?

It might just be me, but spending two hours bleaching, dying, and glue/geling your hair seems counter productive to the whole "I don't care" ideal.

Just sayin'

i didnt know a mohonk had to mean "I dont care". Maybe it means "I dont care how much time you think I spend on my hair"?

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

heck you may want to sell the "mohawk of jax"

i hope you saved it people will buy anything

Aaahwwwwwww .damm thatsgot to hurt ..
    im so sorry to see ya lookin so down .;(
    But i like bald woman's too .it will grow back .
    theres been many times i cut my own and fycked it up so bad ,but i let it go .

next thing i know peeps were copyin my fycked up haircut ?? Poserz! lol.

You look fine ..i meen that too .

wow Jax now ya can get a tat on the back of your head ! did ya ever think of one back there <if ya dont have one?
    just a thought ,,hopin your feelin better bout it all tho tryin to make ya think possitive hehe ..

i miss my mohawk...

it'll grow back Jax.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

it's not so bad, brings back memories of my own hair stuff

I just shaved off my hawk like 10 min ago. pics when I have htem

F

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I think you look cute. at least you're lucky, and you have a nice round head. I have seen lots of people that shave thier heads and then thier head looks like a football.... I totally kmow what it's like to loose your hair in an accident, It's happened to me a couple of times. Don't worrry, It'll grow......

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I just shaved off my hawk like 10 min ago. pics when I have htem

F
    what?

this is like an epidemic!!!

save the 'hawk!!!

I want ot grow back my long lucious auburn locks and it's easier ot grow it out evenly than try to even everything out while wearing a hawk (it's not like i haven't done this before). I jsut missed my hair soooo much that I had to kill the hawk to grow it bakc.

F

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I want ot grow back my long lucious auburn locks and it's easier ot grow it out evenly than try to even everything out while wearing a hawk (it's not like i haven't done this before). I jsut missed my hair soooo much that I had to kill the hawk to grow it bakc.

F
    youll miss your hawk in a few months and cut it back into one

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Jax, you still look good. Once it starts to grow back, you can cultivate a patch of hair about the size of a cigarette box, on which you can attach various attachments. This is how Sigue Sigue Sputnik used to attach their headpieces.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

tank girl look! yay.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Ill share some of mine, i got plenty , plus ive been thinking about shaving my entire head anyways.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Just sayin'
    I dont know what thats supposed to mean. I only shave the sides of my head once every month or so, and when I decide to put it up it only takes me about 5 mins...I bleach my hair once every 2-3 months and the dye only takes 15 mins.

Now how is that possibly more care than a hairstyle that you have to do everyday?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkey
    wow Jax now ya can get a tat on the back of your head ! did ya ever think of one back there <if ya dont have one?
    just a thought ,,hopin your feelin better bout it all tho tryin to make ya think possitive hehe ..
    Lol, I already have tats on the back of my head. My head is pretty filled up;p

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Thanks everyone, you defineately made me feel a heck of alot better. My hair grows fast, since I took that pic its already growing to a nice longer fuzz, lol.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Just sayin'

to me it was all about the investment... it took me about 1.5 hours to get my spikes good and glued up then it looked awesome for the next week or so... and since the rest of my hair was shaved or super buzzed i could wash the rest of my head with a wash cloth(so i could leave my hair spiked but not be super greasy either)

since i liked the two toned look i only bleached my hair once month or two.... again another hour long investment... nothing to the amount of time i waste spiking up my hair now plus fixing it in the morning and washing the crap out of my hair just so i can get out of the shower and put more crap in...

the only thing that was less maintenence then my hawk was a simple buzz cut and not only being boring but it still required maintaining b/c i had to buzz it every other week or it looked shaggy

AS FOR JAX:

I totally know how you feel, being a big goatee guy (i've seriously been goatee'less a totall of 5 weeks in the last 10 years)
    the unspoken truth of facial hair guys:
    when you slip with the razor you simply tell everyone who is gasping over your sudden change of appearence that it was "time for a change"

it is pretty safe to say anyone who uses that line really means they slipped with the razor

so tell me what do you use to hold your spikes ,,
    dont say Kylon lol ...
    Back in the 80's i used Dippy DO and about 2 cans hair spray,
    whats the best stuff out now??
    need some input ,see i some time cut my hair and donate it to the children with hair loss ,r Kids with cancer that have Kemo so they mak wigs out of it...
    right now the shyts is like gettin long again??

Well I invested in a large can of got2be Glued. It worked best if i washed my hair the day before, not right before I started putting it up.(paranoid me still seals it with a good coat of aquanet).
    Of course there's always the tried and true Elmer's can of Spray Glue and some Aquanet as sealent.
    (way) Before that there was the egg whites, aquanet and elmers (non spray) glue whipped together and lovingly globbed on and blown dry while hanging my head upside down till standing back up again was libel to see me fall flat on my ass from the blood rush.

But they all work.

K

+ Reply to Thread