+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Official Comment on Forrest Black and Amelia G's Death Guild Photography Thread -PICS

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Official Comment on Forrest Black and Amelia G's Death Guild Photography Thread -PICS

Do you guys sometimes wish you could comment on the individual pictures in the photo galleries here? Let's try out making a thread for a set of galleries and see how that works. I'm really excited about the Death Guild photography Forrest Black and I did. You can check the cupcakes thread for instructions of photo linking/posting and check out the following links to see the Death Guild galleries:

Death Guild Gallery 1 photographed by Forrest Black and Amelia G

Death Guild Gallery 2 photographed by Forrest Black and Amelia G

Death Guild Gallery 3 photographed by Forrest Black and Amelia G

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: Official Comment on Forrest Black and Amelia G's Death Guild Photography Thread -PICS

a couple of those people look mighty familiar. I will bet money that one of them is tybalt stillborn..... damn, I haven't been home in a long time.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Default Re: Official Comment on Forrest Black and Amelia G's Death Guild Photography Thread -PICS

There I am.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Some damn good looking people there.

Were the first few pictures of Amelia and Michelle Aston? Is Michelle pregnant? There's a distinct "bump" there...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer

Were the first few pictures of Amelia and Michelle Aston? Is Michelle pregnant? There's a distinct "bump" there...
    no, she just won't stop eating. seriously. we can't stop her. I tried to take the bacon away from her the other day and I almost lost a finger.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Thanks for posting those I'll comment at some point. My ___ site is being donated to a motivated local. (,mn)

OEC

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

Default Re: Official Comment on Forrest Black and Amelia G's Death Guild Photography Thread -

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G

Death Guild Gallery 1 photographed by Forrest Black and Amelia G
    Golly I luvs that tree

Default Re: Official Comment on Forrest Black and Amelia G's Death Guild Photography Thread -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer

Yes, and she made me touch her tummy. (My belt by Antiseptic Fashion.)

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    no, she just won't stop eating. seriously. we can't stop her. I tried to take the bacon away from her the other day and I almost lost a finger.
    by the way, I am just joking, and giving you a hard time because if you look at the gallery page it says she is pregnant at the top of of it.....

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    by the way, I am just joking, and giving you a hard time because if you look at the gallery page it says she is pregnant at the top of of it.....

I really want bacon now. Hopefully this is your power of suggestion over me and nothing more meaningful.

power of sugestion baby; because bacon is yummy.......

so is proscuitto wrapped around cantaloupe slices, which I am going to eat right now........ yum.

swine is fine.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Crud, this reminds me that I need to do some template work.

Bacon!!!

I did not realize that was Michelle Aston when I saw her. Phooey on me!

Going through those photos, I've realized I know more people that go to Death Guild than I thought. And I think I've seen more of them naked than I had thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Yes, and she made me touch her tummy. (My belt by Antiseptic Fashion.)

Does it creep you out to touch pregnant bellies... like not CREEP... but lack of a better word.

motormenace's Avatar Senior Member

So, can you guys make some of us ugly people good looking too???

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Sorry, I was so surprised by the picture that I didn't have a chance to read...

And Motormenace, I'm certain they could make me good looking!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Ok, I added a BB code snippet under all the BlueBlood.net gallery images so that people could more easily include them in their posts here and elsewhere.

Show us some of your favorite shots.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Sorry but it had to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames

Ba ha ha ha. I am up so much earlier, after so much less sleep, than I would have preferred and you just so totally made my day! Thank you! This is hilarious.

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Hey, HeadlessBill! Looking good in the gallery and the friend you brought with you (forgot her name) is mighty yummy, too!

Quote Originally Posted by toxicat
    Hey, HeadlessBill! Looking good in the gallery and the friend you brought with you (forgot her name) is mighty yummy, too!
    Thanks. That would be Noxious.

Howdy and nice to see you!

PS Check it out, folks, there is new code now underneath each pic to be able to link one you are talking about in the thread:

(Image Courtesy of Blue Blood)

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

i dont have a specific photo to comment on, just looking through those galleries was so cool. what you guys capture is truly impressive. good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    i dont have a specific photo to comment on, just looking through those galleries was so cool. what you guys capture is truly impressive. good stuff.

Aw, thank you

Hey, Amelia! And thanks.
    Lovely, dynamic images of my fellow DG goers those are!
    Hail Sekhmet!

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessBill
    Thanks. That would be Noxious.
    Of course! How could I have forgotten the name? Sort of a catless version of mine...

Hey, were you guys (A&F) in Portland shortly after the DG shoot? I had heard that you were but by then I was back in SF.

Hey, were you guys (A&F) in Portland shortly after the DG shoot? I had heard that you were but by then I was back in SF.

And why do you ask ?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Pretty sure I know at least one person in those pics. I'll pick some later though. Quite a few I liked. Will have to make my first trip there in years when I'm back.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames

priceless.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

TY - it's entirely the fault of a tortured imagination. Anyone who hangs around me long enough gets on the receiving end of it sooner or later.

Michelle Aston's Avatar deviant to the core

Ah, I just had bacon!

They all look so happy .

+ Reply to Thread