+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Living without a soul

Mother Superior

Default Re: Living without a soul

Caligula: You could have simply said : Did you mean psychic attack?

I am not going to have a childish flame war with you or debate you, so this will be my final word on this matter. If you chose to keep on about it, that's up to you. That's not what this message board is for.
    In my next post I had corrected myself before I even saw your post.
    Instead you chose to try and berate me. This speaks volumes about the type of person you are. I am not here to sway you or anyone else into buying into my personal dogma or belief systems and I won't. You either believe in Occultism or you don't, that's all there is to it. We can only believe in what we have experienced in our own lives, I don't and will not negate that. I agree with your having to earn respect not just getting it, that would be what I would call common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    more like an abscence of who I am, I no longer laugh, cry, become angered......just HERE. What can this mean?
    Probably means that you have become either a lawyer, or a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    koolagh- how long has this been going on? Numbness can be protection from intesnse emotions.
    Absolutely N-- that's what I meant by 'anhedonia'- P.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula
    Why can't somebody be cursed unless they deserve it? I believe magic - including curses - can work under certain circumstances, but this sounds a lot more like somebody working themselves up into a state about nothing in particular. It'll pass - if you let it.

Yes in the middle ages- (I think in Scotland)supposedly there were professional 'cursers' who got in front on enemy armies and could actually raise welts on people by horrific insults and curses...the power of the mind is awesome.P.

Caligula's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Caligula: You could have simply said : Did you mean psychic attack?

I am not going to have a childish flame war with you or debate you, so this will be my final word on this matter. If you chose to keep on about it, that's up to you. That's not what this message board is for.
    In my next post I had corrected myself before I even saw your post.
    Instead you chose to try and berate me. This speaks volumes about the type of person you are. I am not here to sway you or anyone else into buying into my personal dogma or belief systems and I won't. You either believe in Occultism or you don't, that's all there is to it. We can only believe in what we have experienced in our own lives, I don't and will not negate that. I agree with your having to earn respect not just getting it, that would be what I would call common sense.
    Fair enough. I didn't berate you. I berated your attempt to diagnose and cure a dubious problem. Thanks for 'allowing' me to respond. I thought this message board was for the exchange of ideas and debate. What do you think it's for? (Sorry, I forgot that you refuse to engage in a thread that contradicts your opinions.)

You don't either believe or not believe in 'occultism' - not least because it encompasses a broad spectrum of ideologies, including some intriguing speculative schools of thought, and a whole bunch of third rate mumbo jumbo. The type of person I am is one who respects intelligence and courage, and finds the reverse irritating.

+ Reply to Thread