+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Technosexual

Default Technosexual

Saw this and immedietally thought of Blueblood. Not really NWS but would not view at work lol.

http://gizmodo.com/367698/technosexu...-of-robot-love

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Technosexual

I just scrolled through that story, it was way too creepy just looking at the pictures. I didn't even want to read it.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

wow, the things that can happen to soemone who never gets the real thing

Magdalene's Avatar Member

That's really interesting. I've heard of sex robots, but I didn't know that anyone had ever attempted to have an actual relationship with a robot. Yeah, I find it really creepy and weird, but at the same time, the guy's hardly hurting anybody. I feel bad for him more than anything else. I wonder if he's ever been to a psychiatrist.

However, if being with a robot is what makes him happy then good for him. I don't get it, and never will, but it's his life.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

I had to erase her memory and start again when she dumped me.

i did actually read the whole thing and while it seems to me a fucked up thing, he has a point. he finds robots attractive, not people, and he has put the time and money into making a sex robot for himself that simulates a relationship. if thats his kink, then i wish him all the best.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalene
    That's really interesting. I've heard of sex robots, but I didn't know that anyone had ever attempted to have an actual relationship with a robot. Yeah, I find it really creepy and weird, but at the same time, the guy's hardly hurting anybody. I feel bad for him more than anything else. I wonder if he's ever been to a psychiatrist.

However, if being with a robot is what makes him happy then good for him. I don't get it, and never will, but it's his life.
    It's almost a kind of sad commentary on the state of things. These are the sorts that kinda got the hint early that no woman or man on earth would even give them the time of day. Hell if this kind of lot went to a bar and asked pretty lass out they'd be shot down fast than the Heindenburg . No wonder the guy prefers robots to the real thing. No wonder there aren't more sexbots like this one.

Wynden Nightshade's Avatar Zombie Killer in Training

Story didn't creep me out....maybe it's my inner scifi fetish or something. Sometimes I wish my boyfriend was a robot...that "off" switch would come in handy...like when he wants to cuddle n shit.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I'd bet people have been going at robots since the days of tin cans and strings. I remember one guy in our boarding school had a thing for the vacuum cleaner. Was a filthy dorm after he got caught.

OEC

did he use the vibrations from the vacuum or something else, if so how'd he go about that

+ Reply to Thread