+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fight club

Judith_vamp's Avatar Junior Member

Default Fight club

I whant to start my own fight club but whoever I ask they kinda think I'm joking

should I renact the beginning of the movie to show my friends I'm serious?

I need to vent REALLY bad.

I do however have my doubts about my plans coming into play any time soon.

I guess I could just hit a wall. then I could completly focouse on my hospital bill.

Default Re: Fight club

i had a friend who wanted to 'fight club' one night.

he wouldn't give up after i gently kicked him all the way across the room, so i softly hit him in the head with the bottle of vodka he'd been drinking all day, and that seemed to snap him out of it.

i figured if that didn't work, no one could blame me for not warning him. still badly injuring friends is no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    i had a friend who wanted to 'fight club' one night.

he wouldn't give up after i gently kicked him all the way across the room, so i softly hit him in the head with the bottle of vodka he'd been drinking all day, and that seemed to snap him out of it.

i figured if that didn't work, no one could blame me for not warning him. still badly injuring friends is no fun.
    I was kinda talkin about the hand to hand not bottle to the dome. for the fun of it to release our daily stresses. I garantee you you wouldnt come home ready to rip the heads off your kids or your boss or your wives. because you left it in the club. to me I would help others to let go of theyer bottled up feelings that would in the end for some people bring a fuck it all mass murder and suicide that nobody wants. It's something that would however barbaric let leave of the hate one has for the world. Shit I'm talkin in my riddles agian. But I hope you know what my ententions for this would be.plus its just awsome watching an unenterupted fight for once.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

If you want to fight than you didn't get the point of the movie/book.

also I'd say that there are a lot of people that are more deserving of getting thier asses kicked than your friends, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Judith_vamp
    I was kinda talkin about the hand to hand not bottle to the dome. for the fun of it to release our daily stresses. I garantee you you wouldnt come home ready to rip the heads off your kids or your boss or your wives. because you left it in the club. to me I would help others to let go of theyer bottled up feelings that would in the end for some people bring a fuck it all mass murder and suicide that nobody wants. It's something that would however barbaric let leave of the hate one has for the world. Shit I'm talkin in my riddles agian. But I hope you know what my ententions for this would be.plus its just awsome watching an unenterupted fight for once.

I guess I'm just an angery white guy trying to find some way to justify my own form of repreive from the constant bullshit that continuasly brings me down in my daily life

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    If you want to fight than you didn't get the point of the movie/book.

also I'd say that there are a lot of people that are more deserving of getting thier asses kicked than your friends, most likely.
    I never ment my friends specifically I ment any body. any one with thoughs same enterests I know I'm over do to deliver some ass kicken. Its not like they couldnt say stop to end the fight emediatly. I'm a fair persone all the way around.

but I guess on a more sadistic level I'm an eye for an eye kinda person.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah I know how you feel. I just wish there was something more productive I could suggest, but I don't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah I know how you feel. I just wish there was something more productive I could suggest, but I don't have a clue.

I t was mearly a sugestion of sorts. I really was just seeing how manny people would go for it. your absolutly right though there are many other ways. I am a musician I write lyrics and I black metal vocaliz. and I am veary good at what I do al the way around. music is my true vent.creating it then playing it.

my veary soul lives for music

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah, its called boxing, or MMA, or Karate, the list can go on and on and on and on.

fight club, pfft, hahahahahahaha

a boxing bag?!

it helps me ...got one in a bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    a boxing bag?!

it helps me ...got one in a bedroom

I dont have the time or the patiance to but a bag in the bed room.

All I do know to vent is play violent video games. yep I'm a gammer. I just get a certain satisfaction to wach some guy go flying like a ragdoll thirty feet through the air after I shoot a rocket at his feet and hearing his screems trail off into the distance . . .idunno Its just comedy for me

well... you adapt your self ... you find it normal after time and time of killing
    but I bet you already know it

Take up Boxing

Whatever you do, just make sure your left hemisphere never gets punched. It's already hard enough to read your posts.

P.S. If you like violence so much, maybe you should join the Army or Marines.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

the only problem with a fight club is you run into people who are real good at fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    the only problem with a fight club is you run into people who are real good at fighting
    Yea but thats how you learn to fight.
    Learn about theyer weekness and theyer strengthsand you bring them to theyer knees. as soon as you tap out or say stop the fight stops then.
    so If you are over welmed then just take a few hits then stop no harm no fowl.

some people like fighting recreationally I know I could get into it.Of course theyer would be no jewelry or anything, no body whats a lip ring ripped rite out of theyer face.just bare fists or fighting gloves.

They have "Tough Guy" competitions all over the place. You can win money at them as well. Brain damage and a fucked-up face are free!

some people like fighting recreationally I know I could get into it.Of course theyer would be no jewelry or anything, no body whats a lip ring ripped rite out of theyer face.just bare fists or fighting gloves.
    I'm not trying to be rude, but it seems like you don't appreciate how much damage a human fist can cause. One hard punch can break a jaw, or leave one requiring reconstructive surgery. That says nothing of what an elbow or a knee can do.

Also, being less experienced, you are more likely to open yourself up to a real haymaker without realizing it.

You of course are free to do what you want, but I highly advise you not to fight for fun.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

You might want to take boxing classes or something like that. A lot of gyms in your area offer them and you can work out some generalized rage in a controlled situation with headgear on and padded fists. Like Inox said, you probably really don't want the level of damage a good punch can cause, either on yourself or your friends.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Oh Hell. . . just do what most guys do. Get yourself to your local bar/pub, get yourself good and drunk, and pick a fight with some other drunk guy. If it makes you feel better you can call it "drunk and stupid club".

i'm the last person who should talk... so instead of trying to talk sense into you, i'll offer you some worthlessly constructive advice, which you'll probably ignore.

as others have mentioned go check out a boxing gym, or Mixed Martial Arts club somewhere, moving up the food chain of those places you'll find some people to beat some sense into pretty quick. if you pursue boxing dilligently you'll end up in some of the best physical condition of your life too. stay away from other types of martial arts dojos, and schools though from the sounds of what you want... you want more fighting, less personal development, just beatin' the hell outta somebody... yeh!

now ignore what i've said, and go get yourself stabbed, or shot at your local bar.

we got our fight club busted
    not busted but as soon as club owner found out what is it about he canceled the "party"

but now organisers hired out the old military boat and it's all fine again

exile

just watch the new series of the OC.

CherryCola's Avatar King Of The Swing

if you really want to get hurt crazy person underground/illegal boxing is tough. Met a few boys who do it....you could always become a bouncer at a seedy nightclub.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryCola
    if you really want to get hurt crazy person underground/illegal boxing is tough. Met a few boys who do it....you could always become a bouncer at a seedy nightclub.
    Wow this blurb turned into a nightmare guess I need to stay away from the lecture pron comments. It's cool and all It showes you guys have real character but my comment was just for fun. not for reals.

Hell no do I want some guy named bubba or curly or moe or steven knokin my teeth out.

You guys I just like to attempt humer and sarcasm.
    I'm not a block head.

Go box at the gym. I've done the fight club thing. Myself and four mates down the park at night after school (years back), used to end up with huge bruises.

Another good vent is competitive sports. I used to be a national field hockey goalkeeper, whilst venting during a game was done through yelling and screaming orders, at training I used to make a point of acknowledging the sport as a contact sport. I've sent many a player to the bench for injury time.

Another one is simply the gym dude. Lift your weights, run your ass off.

Or, get a girl/guy? Unless of course they're a source of said frustrations.

CherryCola's Avatar King Of The Swing

Wow this blurb turned into a nightmare guess I need to stay away from the lecture pron comments. It's cool and all It showes you guys have real character but my comment was just for fun. not for reals.

Hell no do I want some guy named bubba or curly or moe or steven knokin my teeth out.

You guys I just like to attempt humer and sarcasm.
    I'm not a block head.
    and heres me thinking its kinda hot

+ Reply to Thread