+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Kill

Default Dr. Kill

This is my version of Dr. Phill.

Tell me what bothers you and I'll make sure it never bothers you again.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Default Re: Dr. Kill

Actually Dr Phill bothers me. Oprah really really bothers me. Tyra doesn't bother me 'til she opens her mouth. You could say 'just stop watching them' but I don't anyway. It just bothers me knowing that they exist and have such a huge forum to express their simplistic crap. There's some other forum of annoying old bags that bothers me too. It has Whoopi Golberg in it and she is bothersome at best. Help me Dr Kill. I can't let go.

PS nothing against old bags per se... Some of them are hot.

(I have a feeling I'm leaving myself wide open to a whacking from Dr. Kill here somehow but you won't be able to see me cry from where you are so I can pretend I'm not)

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

our 45 year old gay mayor admitted to having a relationship with an intern who was 18 at the time, and people are freaking out...i feel sorry for him

lol and here is a picture of him in case it helps you fix my issue

Ok... Helcyon, you know about old saying fight fire with fire. That's your answer. Now go and assemble a army of sensible fathers ready to cry on your command and start a talk show.

I see that deep inside you have a trauma that's connected with your childhood where you somehow wanted to be Oprah. Do that and all your pain will be released.

PMH, that guy's got a charm. I can totaly see that happen. If he got on that position he probably got there not by his sexual preferences but by his qualities as a person. I can't do much for you than masturbate on his picture if that makes you feel better?

I just watch Maury and place bets on whether or not the Ghetto shitbird on the show is "the baby-daddy!" Watch this show as it is a great barometer for the coming apocalypse...civilization has hit a new low and I can hear the hoofbeats of those four horsemen closing in on us!!!!

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    PMH, that guy's got a charm. I can totaly see that happen. If he got on that position he probably got there not by his sexual preferences but by his qualities as a person. I can't do much for you than masturbate on his picture if that makes you feel better?
    yeah he's pretty hot...and somehow I am 100% relieved...knowing that someone else is masturbating to my mayor other then me and his intern

Pic kinda looks like someone beat the two of you to it, tbh.

+ Reply to Thread