+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Britney Smears Monument to pro-life

Default Britney Smears Monument to pro-life

Ahhhh hah ha ha ha ha

I LOVE this scupture! It's kind of old news but I just read about it.

Daniel Edwards
    Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston
    DEDICATION HONORS NUDE BRITNEY SPEARS GIVING BIRTH
    Pop-Star’s Pregnancy Idealized In Brooklyn ‘Monument to Pro-Life’

BROOKLYN (March 22, 2006) --- A nude Britney Spears on a bearskin rug while giving birth to her firstborn marks a ‘first’ for Pro-Life. Pop-star Britney Spears is the “ideal” model for Pro-Life and the subject of a dedication at Capla Kesting Fine Art in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg gallery district, in what is proclaimed the first Pro-Life monument to birth, in April.

Dedication of the life-sized statue celebrates the recent birth of Spears’ baby boy, Sean, and applauds her decision of placing family before career. “A superstar at Britney’s young age having a child is rare in today’s celebrity culture. This dedication honors Britney for the rarity of her choice and bravery of her decision,” said gallery co-director, Lincoln Capla. The dedication includes materials provided by Manhattan Right To Life Committee.

“Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston,” believed Pro-Life’s first monument to the ‘act of giving birth,’ is purportedly an idealized depiction of Britney in delivery. Natural aspects of Spears’ pregnancy, like lactiferous breasts and protruding naval, compliment a posterior view that depicts widened hips for birthing and reveals the crowning of baby Sean’s head.

The monument also acknowledges the pop-diva’s pin-up past by showing Spears seductively posed on all fours atop a bearskin rug with back arched, pelvis thrust upward, as she clutches the bear’s ears with ‘water-retentive’ hands.

“Britney provides inspiration for those struggling with the ‘right choice’,” said artist Daniel Edwards, recipient of a 2005 Bartlebooth award from London’s The Art Newspaper. “She was number one with Google last year, with good reason --- people are inspired by the beauty of a pregnant woman,” said Edwards.

Capla Kesting denies the statue was developed from a rumored bootleg Britney Spears birth video. The artist admits to using references that include the wax figure of a pole-dancing Britney at Las Vegas’ Madame Tussauds and ‘Britney wigs’ characterizing various hairstyles of the pop-princess from a Los Angeles hairstylist. And according to gallery co-director, David Kesting, the artist studied a bearskin rug from Canada “to convey the commemoration of the traditional bearskin rug baby picture.”

An appropriate location for permanent installation of “Monument to Pro-Life” by Mother’s Day is being sought by the gallery.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: Britney Smears Monument to pro-life

WOW.. I think, I just puked in my mouth

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Paris Hilton is pregnant now too LOL the world is ending..
    Btw I saw a picture of Brittany Spears recently..shes a fatty now lol..plus shes pregnant again ...who told these people it was okay to breed?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

its a monument to pro life and yet SHES LAYING ON A SKINNED ANIMAL!!!! explain that one to me...
    eww you know i read that anna nicole smith is pregnant now too.
    i think suddenly im extremely pro choice heh... MY CHOICE OF WHO GETS TO BREED!!!

I think it's kind of hot. I hate her but, I think it's kind of sexy. I want the money shot. I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    i read that anna nicole smith is pregnant now too!
    YES!

Mother Superior

I don't get the animal head. Otherwise, it's unique that's for certain. Does it spin? LOL.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I want the money shot. I can't find it.
    glad I'm not the only one that was curious about that.

this is obviously a joke, at the expense of the prolifers.

I think you should have to have a license to reproduce. You have to have a license to carry a gun or drive a car but you can pop out kids willy nilly and have no income, no common sense, and suck off society no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by amberone
    I think you should have to have a license to reproduce. You have to have a license to carry a gun or drive a car but you can pop out kids willy nilly and have no income, no common sense, and suck off society no problem at all.
    introduce yourself or we wont listen to you

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Seig Heil, Ummm I'm 30 mother of two, enjoy vamp novels, sci fi and fantasy is that enough for ya?

Seig Heil, Ummm I'm 30 mother of two, enjoy vamp novels, sci fi and fantasy is that enough for ya?
    Um...first off, it's "Sieg", and secondly...why did you say that?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

why oh why does the end of the world have to be this horrible drawn out process???

It was meant as a "salute" to the individual requiring me to provide information about myself as an acknowledgement of thier higher rank. Its called humor, no one has ever said "heil Hitler" to you or a friend when they have been "ordered" to do something? So sorry for the wrong spelling I've seen it spelled a few ways and as I don't know German I believed it was correct.

It was meant as a "salute" to the individual requiring me to provide information about myself as an acknowledgement of thier higher rank.
    there is a sticky thread at the top of the forum that asks new members to start a new thread introducing themselves..we all had to do it too
    we have a lot of trolls around here lately , and an empty profile such as yours and no intro thread make us nervous.

This dedication honors Britney for the rarity of her choice and bravery of her decision,”
    Yeah it was a reall hard choice for her because Brittney was a working mom who had to worry about things like paying bills and feeding the kid. Also she didn't have much support from family or friends. I mean deciding to have a kid when you don't know if you will be able to feed or care for it is tough. She really is an amazing, brave.... I mean it's not like she has enough money to buy Idaho and never work again.

I would also like to point out the subtle irony of an alleged pro life work that has her giving birth on a dead bear, but I am not going to.

When did I quit being pro choice and start being pro abortion?

It was meant as a "salute" to the individual requiring me to provide information about myself as an acknowledgement of thier higher rank. Its called humor, no one has ever said "heil Hitler" to you or a friend when they have been "ordered" to do something? So sorry for the wrong spelling I've seen it spelled a few ways and as I don't know German I believed it was correct.
    I understand that you meant it as humor, I just always get suspicious when people I don't know start dropping Nazi shit.

A handy pronunciation guide for German: if there is an "i" and an "e" next to each other, whichever one has the later position determines the sound.

So:

Flieger is like FLEA-grr, with a long e
    Frei is like FRY, with a long i

I understand that you meant it as humor, I just always get suspicious when people I don't know start dropping Nazi shit.

LOL, sorry I didn't mean anything by it just sounds funny to me. I will refrain for Nazi-ish terms in the future

Hindu god britney

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter

Hindu god britney
    it's the four-armed baby noone ever told you about!

+ Reply to Thread