SpookyCash Adds Fatal-Beauties.com

LOS ANGELES — Blue Blood’s SpookyCash and Killshot Productions have teamed up again to give webmasters the opportunity to promote Fatal-Beauties.com As many satisfied affiliate webmasters can attest, SpookyCash and Killshot’s partnership on EroticBPM.net has been very successful. Both organizations are extremely excited about their newest join venture.

SpookyCash's Amelia G says, “I’m thrilled to be marketing this site, working with good people and giving our thousands of affiliates yet one more way to get paid.”

Killshot head honcho Scott Owens says, “I am really excited to have another site as part of the Spooky Cash network. A fantastic job was done on the tour and it really compliments the content of the site. The SpookyCash people really know what they are doing.”

Current SpookyCash affiliates have had a month head start promoting Fatal-Beauties, but now it is time to let the world know about the newest addition to the SpookyCash arsenal of top-converting sites featuring gothic, punk, rave, tattooed, fetish hotties. In addition to inclusion in SpookyCash’s hosted TGP and hosted blog with affiliate-coded RSS, of course, there are new hosted galleries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I have to say is Way to go... Woot