+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If I Can't Have You, I Don't Want Nobody, Baby or It's Like Studio 57 Up in Here

Default If I Can't Have You, I Don't Want Nobody, Baby or It's Like Studio 57 Up in Here

How is it possible that a pop treacle show like American Idol can suck at disco? When collegiate-cutie-marketable-to-preteens Kris Allen did a slowed-down version of Donna Summer's "She Works Hard for the Money", I thought he totally owned it because...
    Read the full article

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: If I Can't Have You, I Don't Want Nobody, Baby or It's Like Studio 57 Up in Here

well most Hookers don't usually start work at nine, and they don't work for tips either. It says that she dresses up for her clientèle, and she's seen a lot of tears so i'd say she was probably a bar tender.

+ Reply to Thread