+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dream theorpy

Default dream theorpy

Just wondering if anyone had any experience in dream theorpy?
    and i would like to know what other ppl dream about and or if it sometimes keeps them awake at night?

Default Re: dream theorpy

Dream therapy is one of those things I want to be open too, but don't see it as much more then a scam.

If you really sit down and think your dream over you'll start making connections with things you saw throughout the day/through throughout the day and realize its just your brain regurgitating.

If you have a reoccuring dream about falling forever or something; yeah you could pick it apart and say "I feel overwhelmed with life and unable to control whats happening!" but then, you knew that already right?

Ah well, I'm willing to disband unbelief sometimes when I have a really vivid, moving dream and just enjoy it was a possible prod from the beyond.

If dream therapy does help you to grow as a person in a positive way then give it a look.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

I think the craziest dream i ever had would be best described as dawn of the dead if andrew lloyd weber had done it and made it into a musical.

it was crazy.

You should get The Mind at Night - The New Science of How and Why We Dream. Quite a interesting book. There is very interesting research on lucid dream in it.
    If you're interested in more you should msg me here.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

The best dreams I have are the one's that I'm not even in. They become like a great produced movie unfolding right in my head. Too bad I'm so lazy, because quite a few times, I've woken up and said, "THIS would make a great movie." Then I forget to write it down and the dream is lost forever in the abyss.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

the idea of "dream therapy" scares me because, in most of my dreams, i am not myself. i already know i have a warped self image. i don't need someone else to tell me that. and any possible meanings that can be derived from the fact that i am female in the majority of my dreams, is just not something i am comfortable discussing with a therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    You should get The Mind at Night - The New Science of How and Why We Dream. Quite a interesting book. There is very interesting research on lucid dream in it.
    If you're interested in more you should msg me here.
    Thx for the suggestion, I will look it up

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

dream therapy is just a way to seperate people from thier cash...........unless your your own therapist

+ Reply to Thread