+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you....

Mother Superior

Default Re: Are you....

Tequila Zaire: Your statement is succinct and I couldn't agree with you more. It does feel too out of reach to the average person out there. I also feel many people are not as educated about politics as needed to make certain statements, myself included. The presidents I have grown up with, aside from Jimmy Carter weren't anything that spectacular in my humble opinion. I didn't mind Clinton but he should have been honest that he had an affair, the affair wasn't the point, lying was ..that made him look like a fool. Ok, I have added my 2 cents and enough about politics for me

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

yes i'm registed...who will get my vote? honestly,don't know yet.

as far as the bush being a war monger stuff goes...i think the guy did what the intelligence he got told him to do...since then the intelligence has been shown not to be all that intelligent...but how was he to know...i think as a president, you have to trust in the people around you...and thats all he's really done. since then the cia and other intell groups have gone thruogh a major overhaul...and the same poeple are no longer in charge....

i am not really a bush supporter but i think he has been villainized for things when he was trying to do what he felt was right...now theres other parts of the admin' that i think are totally screwed up but thats neither here nor there...

oh and yes kerry does look creepy

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

uhhhh. I used to be,

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    Are you saying "not true" to being smart? That's too bad. There are a lot of REALLY intellegent women out there and being a girl is no excuse for brain atrophy. I hope you do have some good reasons...
    not true was a joke. i have my reasons for voting the way i do. i do'nt feel any worse off then i was before bush when mr. b.j. was in office.

+ Reply to Thread