+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you react better to kindness or bossiness??

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Do you react better to kindness or bossiness??

Do you react better to kindness or bossiness??

Although I am submissive in many ways, I hate to be bossed around. A sure way to get me NOT to do something for you is to try and push me into doing it by bullying me.

Kindness however, is a sure way to win me over. For those who treat me well I will be loyal and helpful, and do any favors they should desire.

Hoooooooow's about u guys??? Kindness or Bossiness???

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Do you react better to kindness or bossiness??

I am so deeply the same way. If someone is kind to me, I will go waaaaaaay out of my way. If someone tries to force me to do something, even something I would not generally mind doing or even kind of want to do, then I 99% won't do whatever it is. A lot of that has to do with appreciation I think. Someone who is bossy or threatening or pushy seems like they will not appreciate kindness done for them, but someone kind seems like they would. To me, at least.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

It must be a leo thing!

Many people are easily pushed around. I am not saying I have never been pushed around, but I try and not allow it. I always feel like a big loser afterwards.

kindness deffinitly.

bossy people will get sabotaged everytime. i don't even give them to courtesy of opposing them, i just blow them off.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

getting paid helps with me

Kindness, of course!!!!

All bossiness will get you from me is either overt or covert resistance, depending on the context and how hard the person trying to be King or Queen Shit is pushing.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

kindness all the waay. I hate bossy people.

Bedlamite

I'm a sucker for someone being Kind. If someone is kind I'll just follow them around for a while like a little pup, seeing if I can get kinded again.

Ironically, I'm a bossy. And I hate bossy. Bleh. Self Hating Bossies of the world Unite.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

it all depends on the stuation.i respond to both about the same-what i hte though is wen someone leaves notes for me,thats jut fuckin rude and cowardly, if you aint got the balls to say it to my face, then you sholdn fuckin say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    getting paid helps with me
    Bingo.

I don't tolerate pedantry or condescending tones well, but mostly, I'm about the message, not the mood.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Kindness, I'm way too stubborn to be "bossed" around, but there is a right and wrong way to ask for something. A simple please and thank you can go a long way.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

im too stubborn to be bossed into something, and too cynical to be niced into something. if you want me to do something, you need to convince me it ill gain something for me or those im close to.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Kindness is always a plus- however I find that sometimes when people come at me this way they usually want something more than what I can give. If a person is bossy about things: saying I must do this because of XYZ- I'm usually more apt to believe them as the consequences are more dire. Someone being nice and 'pretty pleasing' me usually means the person is up to no good-
    HOWEVER- it depends on the circumstance and the person that is doing the cajoling.

actually now that i think about it...

.. i respond better to sex.

Our Elven Prionnsa

If someone is bossy I am more likely to only give them exactly what they ask for (should I feel like it.) People who cannot even muster the base politeness to respect that I'm doing something for them deserve the dark temerity of my mood -- boss me around and I am more likely to outright refuse or make life difficult.

This is all assuming that I'm not being paid to be bossed around or some other recompense. Granted, in the case of being paid it's back to basics.

If someone is nice to me, actually respects that I'm another person doing a job, or doing something for them, I am far more likely to therefore respect the spirit and worth of their request. If someone wants something to boss around they should get a machine.

and your little dog too

even though i am hostile myself i respond best to kindness from others but i agree that getting paid makes me more tolerant

lhiannan1981's Avatar Junior Member

Niceness goes a long way with me, but I do like to know what the person actually wants. Bossiness will get me to do the opposite of what you want...I have issues with authority...

Depends on how hot I think the bossy person is. If Angela Jolie pre starvation was being bossy to me I think I would respond very well to it thank you

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Although I am submissive in many ways, I hate to be bossed around. A sure way to get me NOT to do something for you is to try and push me into doing it by bullying me.
    Standard female operating procedure.

I respond to nothing - I couldn't care either way. I'd question your motives. Just be yourself.

+ Reply to Thread