+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you were in politics, what would your career ending scandal entail?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default If you were in politics, what would your career ending scandal entail?

If you were in politics, what would your career ending scandal entail?

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: If you were in politics, what would your career ending scandal entail?

Mine would be...

President Bondage Clown was indicted today for the illegal use of his cabinet today. The cabinet members, consiting of 4 midgets, 2 clowns, and an amazonian.. were told to entertain the Japanese Prime Minister Keiko, The presidents press secreatary Amelia G, and a host of other dignitaries that the president appointed.

The Entertainment consisted of nude jello wrestling, a Hitler look-a-like, and pin the tail on the Arab.

The persons that were entertained apparently were giving kick-backs to the president. it is unknown at this time what the relationship is between these apparently random people, but our inside sources tell us.. that the Presidnet was known to be on an adult content web-site called simply "blue-blood".

At a press conference, the president was quoted as saying.. " Please Define midget for me?"

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Default Re: If you were in politics, what would your career ending scandal entail?

I think that Keiko would prefer to be the PM of Germany.

I'm not certain what my scandal would be, unless being a social retard is scandalous. I'll have to dwell on this for a moment.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I think mine would be...

MP resigns over allegations about illegal genetic experiments which involved the creation of half-human, half-wolf Hybrids! He has not been seen since his resignation, though reports have been received from his home town that there have been some brutal killings by large wild animals that fit the description of the creatures he wanted to create...

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

Canadian politics took an unlikely jump today when Prime Minister Exquisite was introduced to her American counterpart.

Ms. Exquisite resigned today as she was caught aiming a marshmallow cannon at the current President of the US. The secret service, not recognizing the contraption as being non lethal (despite it being made of neon yellow plastic) pounced on the Prime Minster and handcuffed her. She was quoted in the outburst as saying his foreign policy "sucked", that the "hard working American people deserved better" and he was the "king of all morons". Her closing statement yelled at Mr. Bush was that she "wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire". The secret service men were somewhat surprised two minutes later that she had freed herself with her handcuff key attached to her "charm bracelet". When asked if she regretted the outburst her response was "I told the Canadian people what would happen if they elected me ... they should have believed me".

Prime Minister Exquisite has been known for her interesting behavior from the trademark outrageous hair colours to her black pinstriped latex suit she wore to the swearing in ceremony at Rideau Hall. Her well publicized rise to power included such things as "Rubber Gate", her response to which was "yup I like rubber and your point is what? ...", the "Shoe Inquiry" where she allegedly bought 25 pairs of shoes using campaign funds which is currently under investigation, the "Vane Scandal" where she was caught with well known gal-pal Vane in a compromising position on the lawns of Parliament House. She was able to defuse all of these previous allegations by saying simply, "yes I did that ... next question".

Well Ms. Prime Minster the question now is will you retire quietly ... somehow I don't think so.

why i could never be in politics:

1: Nipple tassles no longer needed in strip clubs
    2: All currency is now bottlecaps. Pogs dont count
    3: Any vehicle with rims larger than 20 inches are unlawful. Spinners will be destroyed on sight
    4: Everybody is allowed the right to a free meal at the place of their choice on the first Friday of the month
    5: The national bird will now be known as Quigley the Bald Eagle

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

drinking on the job ......and not being afraid to hide it

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Starting a press conference with

"Look, you know we fucked up. We know we fucked up..."

"Its all Mindgames everyone, propaganda, smoke and mirrors"

does this have something to do with recent "career-endings" in sweden

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

I dont think I'd have anything bad.I mean I wouldnt do anything . . .

I think I'd be assaassinated. The religious nut jobs would get mad and take me out.

Thats what I get for being too opinionated.

Especially since I'd be quite hard on getting religion out of school. Fucking drives me nuts.

Speaking of which (going off topic a little, sorry) Today my teacher had a sign saying 'God Loves You -Hope you Have A Blessed Day" on the board. Appearantly some twat went around my school taping these signs they made to all the teachers doors. : /

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    5: The national bird will now be known as Quigley the Bald Eagle

I am ALL for that one.

I kind of like the way Boris Yeltsin behaved as leader of the Soviet Union, I may choose to go that route. Either that or arson.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Nah Keiko would be minister of Defense right before she became Dictator. (and screw Germany, have you seen what they've done to Censorship?! you have to go to another country to get decent un edited horror movies!)
    If I had a career ending scandle though, it'd prolly involve orgies with lots of beautiful nekkid women in bondage. *daydream fade* Oh to be dictator surrounded by beautiful nekkid womens tied up in black nylon bows...*sigh*

K

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

a lot of people seem to be pretty offended by my idea to impliment a single world-wide time zone.

Bedlamite

* Making Ru-Paul my press Secretary
    * Sleeping in through everything that happened before 5pm
    * Haunted White House...All year Long...
    * The First Boyfriend
    * Kinky and Suggestive Messages via IM, Message Boards, and Emails.
    * Commie's in the woodpile.

I'd never be elected to begin with!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Being more conservative than my constituents would have guessed.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Public execution of the teletubies while drinking moonshine

Unrepentant hedonism.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

President Jen had sex with a superstar at a wild Hollywood party, wait, that already happened... I am confused.... Who am I? Where am I?

+ Reply to Thread