+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wich albulm is truely the best of My Dying Bride

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default wich albulm is truely the best of My Dying Bride

Lately me & my girl have been falling asleep to "Words of Darkness, Songs of Light" It happens to be the only MDB cd I own. I want to purchase another one, but wouldn't have a clue as to wich one? any suggestions.

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Default Re: wich albulm is truely the best of My Dying Bride

Depend on what you like them for.....Their older stuff like ...as the flower Withers and the Trinity collection kind of focuses on their heavier, Death Metal roots.....The Angel and the Dark River is a bit more...progressive? Its also kinda sexy too. If I had to pick one album from them I'd go with either :"Like Gods of the Sun". It's really well written and it has one of my fave MDB lyrics on it.
    "Come with me my friend, come and see the end and let me swallow up your pain. Leave the villiage lights, step into the night, open your mouth to my bloody rain. And at your second birth, we will slay the earth and stalk mankind 'till heaven burns"
    Or "The Light at the End of the World".....but as long as you stay away from "99.66% Complete" or whatever it's called, you can't go wrong.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

I dont know about album...but my favorite alltime song is *for my fallen angel*..le Sighhhhhh..so beautifully and simply haunting...

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

The best is The Angel & the dark river especially the first track- which is the cry of man kind & also the light at the end of the world....all the songs on that are good.

+ Reply to Thread