+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BlueBlood.com First Adult Site to Accept Bitcoin

Default BlueBlood.com First Adult Site to Accept Bitcoin

If you have Bitcoins, you can now get a full year VIP membership to BlueBlood.com and all the membership sites under the Blue Blood umbrella. The price is just one Bitcoin and the first hundred people to sign up during this promotion will also get a free Blue Blood T-shirt commemorating the Bitcoin early adoption. You can also choose to be 100% anonymous when you purchase a membership via Bitcoin....
    Read the full article

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: BlueBlood.com First Adult Site to Accept Bitcoin

haven't got any bitcoins, takes a bit to mine them, and the market to buy them is kind of all over the place , but, bitcoins are quite a cool idea....almost the kind of thing that could cause big changes in the world.....changes that could take things in a few different directions on a big scale. I'll stick to metal for now

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl View Post
    haven't got any bitcoins, takes a bit to mine them, and the market to buy them is kind of all over the place , but, bitcoins are quite a cool idea....almost the kind of thing that could cause big changes in the world.....changes that could take things in a few different directions on a big scale. I'll stick to metal for now
    Maybe I should have a drop where people can leave gold and silver bars

of course the metal's doing a nosedive right now.

yeah, just keeps dropping......good thing I'm not that rich and I don't like gold or platinum.....and, I'm betting that trying to find the real stuff will be hard.....everywhere will happen to be 'sold out' of the real stuff. Not really affecting bitcoins....hmmm, might be interesting watching and seeing what the two different 'value stuffs' do this year

I've started watching the bitcoin exchange....wow has the price ever gone up and down since you first put this offer up

and, I was right about physical precious metals getting hard to find.....not like there's a shortage or the price'd be higher, I'm guessing whoever 'they' are just aren't selling any.....Kinda makes ya wonder

yeah, the bitcoin market sure is crazy

+ Reply to Thread