+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideas for a Themed party...

Default Ideas for a Themed party...

Me and my friends have not had a get together since we graduated high school....Well I got a hold of most of them and we are all gonna try and get together at my place....I have live away from the city so anything we do will go unoticed...So the thought of a themed party came to mind....Everyone likes the idea so I would like some input on themes we could do...

All we have so far is
    Toga Party (of Course)
    Bondage party (Women as Dominatrixes..Men as Submissives)
    Pimps & Hoes.. (pretty much the opposite of the Bondage party)
    Sex party (someone comes to your house and puts on a lil exibition selling adult toys and stuff...Been to one was lotsa fun)

Biker party.

What do you think would be fun....any ideas are welcome...
    If all else fails we will just get stoned and drunk outa our minds and go skinny dipping in my pool (always a favorite)

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Default Re: Ideas for a Themed party...

A "decade party"-- dress like it's the '50s, or 60's, or better yet, the 80's

AmuroRei's Avatar Junior Member

Themed parties? Mmm

What about a themed party without a theme... you could like lie about a theme and totally prank everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by AmuroRei
    Themed parties? Mmm

What about a themed party without a theme... you could like lie about a theme and totally prank everyone!

I think me friends would kill me...But I will keep that in mind incase I cant find something that really sounds good....Ya know enough Yagermeister and ya dont really feel much...So the beating wont go too bad....

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    I think me friends would kill me...But I will keep that in mind incase I cant find something that really sounds good....Ya know enough Yagermeister and ya dont really feel much...So the beating wont go too bad....

I guess "Fuck I Did Too Many Shots" is not really a theme, huh

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG

I have been to that party....I think I had fun...Dont remember too much after I drank the "Red Stuff" my friend Jinx was passing around...But hey if all else fails...Pour another one...Stuff will get interesting sooner or later...

I have been to that party....I think I had fun...Dont remember too much after I drank the "Red Stuff" my friend Jinx was passing around...But hey if all else fails...Pour another one...Stuff will get interesting sooner or later...

Ooh, was the "Red Stuff" sweet or bitter?

Ooh, was the "Red Stuff" sweet or bitter?

At the time I was unaware anything had a taste...But the Jager told me to drink it.....Sometimes Jager does funny things... Like tell your conscience to take a break and the deer takes over and says stuff like "Go take a shit on the salad bar at Denny's"
    Or my favorite Deer thing "Go ahead...She wants you to touch her boobies.."

Damn Deer...I love the lil bastard

At the time I was unaware anything had a taste...But the Jager told me to drink it.....Sometimes Jager does funny things... Like tell your conscience to take a break and the deer takes over and says stuff like "Go take a shit on the salad bar at Denny's"
    Or my favorite Deer thing "Go ahead...She wants you to touch her boobies.."

Damn Deer...I love the lil bastard
    I made the mistake on a trip to Phoenix a couple months back of doing a shot of Jager *before* I was tipsy. Wow, was I horrified at how bad it tasted. So anything you can get down after Jager time . . . well, there is just no telling.

I GOT IT

A TORTURE PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Chips Dip Chains Whips.... A Little Leather A Whole lotta Rubber....How Can I go wrong.....

Just a lil BDSM, some beer some Jager for the kiddies....throw it in a blender and I got a party...

A friend of mine hosted a "Come dressed as your favorite rock star" party. I went to the party as Stevie Nicks. My best friend Amy went as Axl Rose. And my friend Jeff dressed up as Baby Spice. It was great fun.

A Rocky Horror Picture Show type Party would be an awesome idea, and you could incorporate all the ideas into that theme!

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

I GOT IT

A TORTURE PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Chips Dip Chains Whips.... A Little Leather A Whole lotta Rubber....How Can I go wrong.....

Just a lil BDSM, some beer some Jager for the kiddies....throw it in a blender and I got a party...
    Where is it gonna be and (most importantly) are your Blue Blood Buds invited?

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    A Rocky Horror Picture Show type Party would be an awesome idea, and you could incorporate all the ideas into that theme!
    Ummmm, you really do have no life don't you. Most major cities have showings of RHPS every weekend. So having a private party based on it would kinda ..(what's the word I'm looking for......oh yeah) suck.

Vaughn's Avatar Walking Sucker Punch...
    Remember that hole you dug in the yard that time?

That's the theme of our lives Amelia....heh heh.

How about "Clowns in the Work Place" where everyone dresses as a clown but with a different job like fireman, doctor clown etc.

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Ummmm, you really do have no life don't you. Most major cities have showings of RHPS every weekend. So having a private party based on it would kinda ..(what's the word I'm looking for......oh yeah) suck.
    Excuse me for living in a backring anthill of a town. There are not any activities to do here at all.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn

How about "Clowns in the Work Place" where everyone dresses as a clown but with a different job like fireman, doctor clown etc.
    Now this one I like...only add "Great Clowns of History" to it...Like Clown Jesus...or Clown Stalin.

Hmmm this would be the ONLY party where coming as John Wayne Gacy would seem unoriginal.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Excuse me for living in a backring anthill of a town. There are not any activities to do here at all.
    No you're not excused. So you must pay a fine now...$50 should cover it since this is your first offense.

Nothing to do you say? Last I checked Vandalism and Mayhem were universal activities that could be done anywhere. Your lack of imagination disturbs me. Get really drunk or something...everthing is better when you're drunk.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Egyptian themed, or the Roaring 20s, Come as you were/Reincarnation, Favorite Decade, a color theme, so many to choose from , or go with the present topic, maybe Killer Clowns from Outer Space.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    No you're not excused. So you must pay a fine now...$50 should cover it since this is your first offense.

Nothing to do you say? Last I checked Vandalism and Mayhem were universal activities that could be done anywhere. Your lack of imagination disturbs me. Get really drunk or something...everthing is better when you're drunk.
    You know what I mean. Figures that happens when I dont obsess over Semantics.

Besides, even though people I know do drugs and drink, I dont.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire

Or, since you're able-bodied and old enough, you could just leave town. If you pass "Go" you collect $200. Well, you do have to get to "Go" in the first place, though.

+ Reply to Thread