+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is a good reason for kicking a punk off a flight?

Default What is a good reason for kicking a punk off a flight?

Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day was kicked off a SouthWest flight for allegedly wearing excessively low-riding pants. Apparently, SouthWest is just really revved up about belt location, as this is far from the first incident where they have booted someone for this.

When I was a kid, I was taught to dress up a bit to fly. That was before airlines started demanding that average...
    Read the full article

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Default Re: What is a good reason for kicking a punk off a flight?

I think he should be kicked off for being a "punk" with a Twitter account. Anyone else remember when punk was just "in your face, break all the rules" fun? Now they have twitter accounts and have to tell everyone everything that is going on? Ugh, I so hate Twitter.

+ Reply to Thread