+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heat the Street Decompression

Default Heat the Street Decompression

This coming Sunday, October 9, participants of the Burning Man festival will be decompressing on the streets of San Francisco. Its the 12th annual Decompression Heat the Street Faire, celebrating 25
    years of Burning Man. The event features 12 hours of performances, fire, dance, live music, DJs, art, imagery from...
    Read the full article

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Default Re: Heat the Street Decompression

That sounds awesome, I've been wanting to go to BurningMan since I heard about it a few years ago. I didn't know they had events outside of that though, I wish I wasn't so far away!

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

They have events in Chicago. I've never been, but have a few friends that go every chance they get.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I have friends that went to this.

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey View Post
    They have events in Chicago. I've never been, but have a few friends that go every chance they get.
    Do you know if they have them anywhere else? It would probably be a good first step before going straight to Burningman. :p That shit
    takes a lot of preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierras View Post
    Do you know if they have them anywhere else? It would probably be a good first step before going straight to Burningman. :p That shit
    takes a lot of preparation.
    they have them everywhere. just google burning man decompression events in __________ (your city).

but realize this: it is extremely expensive. I spent 1200 dollars this year on BM, not including my ticket, and my camp fees. And I still was unprepared. it was worth every penny, and I am going next year, but yeah. just so you know. it is super expensive.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Yeah, I don't really know anything about the stuff, never been and besides the cost, it's just too much work for me. I'll probably make one trip eventually, but I work 64 hours a week, so it's not happening anytime soon.

i am going to be so prepared next year. it's going to be so awesome. I think I'm going to camp by myself this year too. i absolutely cannot wait. I'm putting 300 away right now towards my ticket, and everything I make on shift tonight is being donated to the temple of transition. something happened to me out there. something really good.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

huh.....I haven't heard about burning man in a very long time......I just looked it up...it's gotten huge...cool

+ Reply to Thread