+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bondage straps and other fun accessories

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default bondage straps and other fun accessories

i know that a good number of you forumites are able to DIY these kinds of things; however, i can not. i am looking for a store/website that sells items like the straps that you find on so called "bondage pants" and other strapy clothing. and while i have a good number of clothing items that came with them, or have places to attach them to, i seem to constant misplace them. the closet i have found are basically garter clicks to hold to pieces of clothing together. i am also looking for other fun accessories such as screw-on spike like mounting studs and other fasteners.

i am hoping that someone can recommend a website or two.

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Default Re: bondage straps and other fun accessories

They had a few varieties of straps last time I checked, but if you're looking for screw-on studs, this is an awesome site to go to.
    I've bought all my spiky belts and collars from them, they're really good quality.

http://www.findcoolclothes.com/

thanks, though they only have leopard print straps right now, it is still a good place to start.

Oh lame. When I bought all my accessories they had a bunch of plain black straps in stock as well. Sorry about that.

www.studsandspikes.com has a lot of screw-on spikes. They cover the basics fairly well, and then some.

www.gothicpunkspecialtyhardware.com has a couple of more advanced spike designs, in much nicer metals (matte polished steel, instead of that awfully shiny chrome finish), but is significantly pricier. Good service though.

Dunno about buying bondage straps, but my straps-and-belts box is overflowing with equivalent straps with those clasps on both ends, mostly from second hand or trash-scavenged handbags... you may want to keep an eye out for those.

6. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Raza For This Useful Post:

aXa (09-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    www.studsandspikes.com has a lot of screw-on spikes. They cover the basics fairly well, and then some.

www.gothicpunkspecialtyhardware.com has a couple of more advanced spike designs, in much nicer metals (matte polished steel, instead of that awfully shiny chrome finish), but is significantly pricier. Good service though.

Dunno about buying bondage straps, but my straps-and-belts box is overflowing with equivalent straps with those clasps on both ends, mostly from second hand or trash-scavenged handbags... you may want to keep an eye out for those.
    oh hey, for some moronic reason, i had forgotten to check out the specialty hardware site when i did my etsy search - at the time i was only looking for the bondage straps. im very tempted to buy one or two of the newer goggles that are up on the specialty hardware site.

reusing the straps from old, discarded handbags is prolly easier than trying to locate straps for clothing by themselves. great idea.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

also, you could look in the phone book and see if you've got a tandy leather in you area......they got everything you need for all that, and if the prices are alright up here in Canada then they must be better down there

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I totally thought this was about real bondage. If that was the case I can provide you with tons of links……. and then I realized it was about fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue View Post
    I totally thought this was about real bondage. If that was the case I can provide you with tons of links……. and then I realized it was about fashion.
    Haha, yeah I could also definitely deliver some links for real bondage straps...like a lot. I feel a new thread about to start...

yeah, those are, surprisingly, easier to find.

woot, i found some! and just in time as my new pair of pants have a few grommets dying for something to be attached to them. ebay had one or two lots up, though most of them were for punk plaid colours. i then googled the manufacturer of the listed ones and found their web store at www.dp-77.com.

+ Reply to Thread