+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do your pets like to "help"?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Do your pets like to "help"?

like when you're typing does your cat either sit in front of the monitor or between you and the keyboard? does your cat curl up on your lap while you're in the middle of a huge boss fight in Zelda? ever had your cat sit on the paper while you try to read or do the crosswords? do they sit on you clean clothes while folding them? do other pets "help" or is it just cats?
    K

Mother Superior

Default Re: Do your pets like to "help"?

My one cat Panther will not let me read a book or a magazine, he will lay on it. If I am trying to write, he keeps trying to eat the pen, maybe he is just trying to take it away from me. Panther does massage me once in a while, hehe, he is actually just kneading but it's cute. The other one, well, she is just into chicken and wants to be left alone.

My hedge hogs like to get on my desk and type...I made them a ramp so they could get up here....Gomez likes to get up in my lap and curl up to sleep...Mortisha just gets up here behind my books on my desk in a lil cubby hole and snooze...

Tha Sith the snake just wraps around my arm while I am playin games and things to keep warm....Its a lil annoying but I wouldnt move her I like tha fact that she is that OK with me to sleep near me like that....

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

my cat gets on the keyboard all the time when im typing something,and when i was little i liked playing with legos and id spill them all over the floor and he would come over and lie down on them not letting me pick them up so i had to stop playing untill he was done sleeping which means never.

I used to have a snake, Static, who would always wrap himself up in my hair and refuse to come out, normally when I absolutely HAD to do something else. Normally, I'd just have to leave him there until he got bored enough to come out on his own...... Too bad I didn't have a webcam to catch my Medusaness. Actually, sometimes he would refuse to come out of my shirt, and I'd have to walk around like that or just take the shirt off..... He was a stubborn one.

Sometimes my Dog will make me pick her up and hold her, and carry her around the house, or will interupt me for no reason, to give her a bath.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Oh, some do, it would seem. I think it must be frustrating for them to not have hand and all the physical tools we do. The fact that they come up to us and give us love randomly is always helpful in my opinion.

Ms Kitty and Pumpkin try to help me type and tie my shoes. The dog loves to help me clean. He will go and pick up random things off the tables, ect...and bring them to me with the "look mom i'm helping" face. It can be irritating though while I'm making my bed and the cats jump on it to hide and play under the sheet.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

my cat does that all the time! he's sleeping in my lap right now... but he sure loves to sit on my keyboard so i cant type, or lay in front of my moniter so i cant see! :p

my poodle likes to help with laundry, bossing my friends, carrying things from one place to another.....but his favorite thing to help with is keeping my feet warm when he has hid all my socks.....

+ Reply to Thread