+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy crap i nearly burnt the house down!!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Holy crap i nearly burnt the house down!!

whenever i dont have anywhere to go on a weekend i stay home and burn stuff so i noticed my moms perfume and i poured it into an aluminm can cut in half and i threw a match inside and a small fire began but after a few minutes there were small explosions goin on and a spark caught my drapes on fire and b4 i could get my fire extinguisher a good chunk of my wall caught fire and now thyeres a big black stain in my room. This is why you should never play with matches indoors lol

Default Re: Holy crap i nearly burnt the house down!!

Hahahahaha, good one. The biggest problem I ever had with setting things on fire was when I burnt a hole through the bottom of a trash can and the carpet when I threw something on fire away. Who knew rice cakes burnt that well? Learn something new every day, I guess. Second biggest problem ever was the stench from microwaving an AOL cd too long..... Took quite a while for that nasty odor to clear out......

im 18 yrs old and im still playing with matches when my parents arent around lol

My brother's 31 and still plays with fire. Some people are true pyromaniacs and never get sick of it. It's just the setting fire to one's own residence that you have to watch out for......

the funny thing is that im hoping to become a firefighter some day lol

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

hahahahahah i almost caught my laundry room on fire i lit the big lint pile on fire... ahahahahhaha i still laugh at myself today.... that thing almost got out of control... i ran for the hose. =D then like 10 minutes later i hear fire truck sirens and i almost pissed right then and there. heh... i have more stories of me playing with fire, and not thinking at all before doing it, besides LETS LIGHT IT ON FIREEEEE!!!!!

....... I actually have a t-shirt that says "I LIKE FIRE".............. hmmmmm

Lucius's Avatar Member

you probably should lay off the matches. it would sux if you burn you house down!

Paint an evil face in the charred place.

Quote Originally Posted by macabrette
    I MUST HAVE THAT SHIRT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by macabrette
    i must also have this shirt

when I was 12 I burnt a 5 mile field down with matches. I was trying to spell my name in fire. it was fun untill the blaze became out of my control, i ran to a hill to watch the whole motha fucka go up in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by TeK
    when I was 12 I burnt a 5 mile field down with matches. I was trying to spell my name in fire. it was fun untill the blaze became out of my control, i ran to a hill to watch the whole motha fucka go up in flames.
    Did you get in trouble?

runing up a hill is the last thing you ever wana do whe theres a brush fire

i did not get in trouble, I sat at a distance to watch the fire fighters put the blaze out. That was about the time I put away the matches for a guitar.

and the hill was concrete.

i did not get in trouble, I sat at a distance to watch the fire fighters put the blaze out. That was about the time I put away the matches for a guitar.

and the hill was concrete.
    It would be amazing to make a five mile wide Flaming Double Eagle! ************

that would be cool

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

When I was 10 this chick I knew and I thought it would be a cool idea to steal some cigarettes and go smoke them in the woods behind ours houses.. the woods were basically all pine trees.. so there was lots of pine straw on the ground everywhere.. So, us being the bright young girls that we were caught the pine straw on fire and beat it out with a tree limb we found.. after a few times the limb caught fire.. and the next thing I knew all of the trees around me were on fire.. The girl ran to get help. I told her to call 911.. but she thought it would be better to fill a trash can with water and TRY to drag is back to me.. Her mom saw her, and got the story.. then called 911.. The fire was completely surrounding me when the firemen got there.. and my shoes had melted to the ground..

Two weeks later I caught my bed on fire.. playing with matches.

I like fire... too much.

i caught a feild on fire...I was like 10 and tried to make a molotoc cocktail out of gas and oil...little did i know thats not a molotov cocktail what so ever...so i lit it and then it fell over....it caught my neighbors roof on fire and burnt his shed to the ground....Damn it was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DyingSunshine
    When I was 10 this chick I knew and I thought it would be a cool idea to steal some cigarettes and go smoke them in the woods behind ours houses.. the woods were basically all pine trees.. so there was lots of pine straw on the ground everywhere.. So, us being the bright young girls that we were caught the pine straw on fire and beat it out with a tree limb we found.. after a few times the limb caught fire.. and the next thing I knew all of the trees around me were on fire.. The girl ran to get help. I told her to call 911.. but she thought it would be better to fill a trash can with water and TRY to drag is back to me.. Her mom saw her, and got the story.. then called 911.. The fire was completely surrounding me when the firemen got there.. and my shoes had melted to the ground..

Two weeks later I caught my bed on fire.. playing with matches.

I like fire... too much.
    Well my sister had a candle on her bed... BLAM it tipped over... :l heh... so now the whole upstairs of my house is remodelled. =D go fire!!.. and insurance!!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingaway
    i caught a feild on fire...I was like 10 and tried to make a molotoc cocktail out of gas and oil...little did i know thats not a molotov cocktail what so ever...so i lit it and then it fell over....it caught my neighbors roof on fire and burnt his shed to the ground....Damn it was awesome
    hahaha OOO that reminds me. i have the stuff to make a molotov cocktail aka poorman's grenade i probably will make one... just not use it...

once when i was like in seacond grade i almost set a field on fire but some homeless guy stoped me its a cool story. My friend Jhon and i loved playing with matches and there was an empty lot by his house where we would go to burn stuff and not get caught ,the field had tall grass so it was easy for two seacond graders to hide. so we lit some trash on fire and out of nowhere this homeles guy comes out at us screaming telling us to put it out, and what the hell are you kids doin etc. so my friend and i thought he was gona kidnap us and we ran like hell. The next day we decide to go and light another fire and were both gigling when a small patch of dry grass catches fire and we start screaming for some reason. then out of nowhere the same homeless guy comes by screaming and puts the fire out. we had no way out from the lot because the guy is blocking our exit.He then walks over to us and starts taking his shirt off and im like oh no whats he doing but i notice he has all these weird scars on his body and he goes this is whats goin to hapen to you two if you keep on playing with fire!. it looked gross seeing his whole body covered in burn scars and this made me stop playing with fire for about two months

Do you guys like the rush you get from lighting things on fire?

I know i do... you dont get a rush... eh, is all i have to say.

Get a can of the compressed air they sell (one brand I know of "Blow Off") Go out side...Take a cig lighter...Turn the can upside down...Light the lighter...Pull the trigger...

3-5 foot flame...Be careful..I set the wall onfire in my old appartment one night at a party....

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    Get a can of the compressed air they sell (one brand I know of "Blow Off") Go out side...Take a cig lighter...Turn the can upside down...Light the lighter...Pull the trigger...

3-5 foot flame...Be careful..I set the wall onfire in my old appartment one night at a party....
    this works with anything that is compressed bug spray, hair spray, spray paint , spray on deodorant etc They a;; have nitrous oxide in them which makes them flamable

+ Reply to Thread