+ Reply to Thread

Thread: exquisite...

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default exquisite...

were you downtown today? with blue hair? kindof near the big bay on robson street?
    i saw someone that TOTALLY looked like you, just standing there... i would have stopped to find out for sure but we were kindof in a hurry to take in babys registration papers to make him a legal person yay...
    plus... no sleep... and people everywhere when im trying to push a huge stroller... not a good combination. i was in a totally bitchy mood haha i probably would have been no fun at all to talk to...
    but if that was you... *HUGSSS* hehee

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: exquisite...

Wow, yup that was probably me, I have blue, blonde and black hair at the moment but basically blue. *hugs back* you totally should have stopped me after all I was just waiting for the bus.

Oh well next time you come down we can go for lunch!

HAHAA I KNEW IT
    yeah i totalyl should have stopped you.. .if we werent in such a hurry i would have heh... even in my shitty mood... probably would have cheered me up
    we totally should go for lunch

Dunno if I would have cheered you up, I was still cursing my silly boss by that point >.<

ewww bosses... whatd he do?

heyyy do you use msn or yahoo messenger at all?

He was just being silly cuz he didn't want to be at work you know same ol same ol.

Nope not on msn, well I have it loaded but I never turn it on ... I'm quite antisocial ... no really =D

gha stupid boss hehe... who actually wants to be at work anyways? not meeee... although i didnt mind eating the pizza at little caesars...

+ Reply to Thread