+ Reply to Thread

Thread: daniel kone

MiDNiTE's Avatar freedom of speech ??

Default daniel kone

From Daniel Kone
    1/3 rue canal ave 6 Abidjan
    Cote d Ivoire

Do reply via this email : my_day1985@yahoo.co.uk

Dear sir, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relatioship and financial transaction for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect . I am DANIEL KONE and I inheritated an important sum of money from my late father who died in recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country. I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Six million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($6.500,000)to your account designate hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues. I will gladly give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearification on the next step for smooth conclusion. Awaiting your immediate response and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely
    DANIEL KONE
    Tel:00225 07 42 89 07

Do reply via this email : my_day1985@yahoo.co.uk

is that not just the funniest thing you ever read?
    wht baffles me is that there are people who are on the net mentally lacking enough to hand over their account details to scams like this
    do they not engage a single brain cell before they act?

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: daniel kone

i dont like those african scams.. i read them and laugh.. whenever i get an email from them... i sit back and laugh... i agree some people dont really think before acting... and im one of them... unless i sense something suspicious... then again i dont have a bank account =D

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I'm totally aghast that spam has spread to private messages on boards. On the bright side, if you look under the sender's name, it says "banned" now.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

yah i got that message...and i replied and now he's sending the money to my account. im stoked!

hehe jk im not THAT retarded

+ Reply to Thread