+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best-movie-ever!

Slave326667's Avatar Slave & Master.

Default Best-movie-ever!

I just saw one of the best movies EVER CREATED!!! Has anyone ever seen a movie called "Dogville"? It has Nicole Kidman in it. It fucking rocks, I swear to god I have never gotten such an amazing feeling from a movie. I've watched a shitload of movies so I know what I'm talking about. It seems like a bit of a low-budget deal, and has kind of a stage setting, but it makes you kind of use your imagination, which is a rare find in movies these hollywood-bullshit days. The first hour kind of drags a little, but the end.... oooh lord, the end is what makes the movie, and this ending was FANfuckingTASTIC! I'm sooo not kidding, If any of you haven't seen this movie, go rent it... NOW! RUN!!! RUN DAMMIT!!! Try not to quit halfway through the movie... I almost did, and I would have cried if I knew what I was missing.

countessnichole's Avatar Wicca, Friend, Lover.

Default Re: Best-movie-ever!

I've heard about "Dogville", it had mixed reviews ranging from what Slave has said to more mediocre. I'll have to take a peek at it, when and if it comes to TV. It's about the only way I can watch movies, because I have to hold onto certain funds.

Slave326667's Avatar Slave & Master.

The reason for the bad reviews are because it's a bit bent on revenge, and has a baby being intentionaly shot. Could disturb some conservative people. I on the other hand, laughed.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

i have my blockbuster movie pass and im always looking for some new movies to watch, so i will deffinetly check it out i am a huge fan of movies that make you feel something

Mother Superior

Well, I might have watched it....

OMG the best movie i ever saw was When Harryt Met Sally. i especially liked the part where Gollum ate Dumbledore. he he ya ya! i want to sex hump me.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

No the best movie ever is Napoleon Dynamite. :P

+ Reply to Thread