+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I was told by Internet to introduct myself

Default I was told by Internet to introduct myself

I like color photography and I like photographing girls with their clothes on. I am studying music and I use my voice with music. I would be good at drawing if I practiced but I don't practice.

I just took a walk outside to clear my head and it worked to a degree but I still thought too much. Last time I went out there, the sky looked like cake, everything looked like cake. The sky was layered from top to bottom.

I like wearing boots and sometimes I can't tell if I'm wearing my boots or my regular shoes so either my boots are really comfortable or my shoes aren't.

I use Macintosh and listen to Marilyn Manson which sucks because people are always badmouthing the stuff I like. I also listen to Eminem and I am going to buy that Christina Aguilera album so it's a h8 parade.

I used to record Mega Man soundtrack from the TV to a tape. I still listen to video game soundtracks but it's actually somewhat socially acceptable now.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: I was told by Internet to introduct myself

If you can think for yourself in deciding what you like to listen to, then you are *exactly* who we want here. Welcome to the Blue Blood boards spiral!

ZeDoCaixao's Avatar Member

Internet implies in a subtle manner, that I should reply to your post in much the way that I currently appear to be doing so, and say hello. I also feel inclined to inform you, for no particular reason that your writing just gifted me with a flashback of my youth. You see, in earlier days I was often found sampling and twisting various game music and sounds; of course this is regressing to a rather primative time in the world of computer games, and any sounds fluctuating from this now comparitively ancient machine, were distant if not dismissed forthright from what many class as music. Strangely for me, as time has passed, and technology has soured, it has actually become a thing that helps the more conventional music of today, and much of the experimental has reached back for the pots and pans. There could be a point to this waffle of mine, but I'm not really concerned about that, and I doubt that anyone else is either, so the summary for this post is: Greetings!

Hi, nice to meet you

BMB's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiral
    \
    I use Macintosh and listen to Marilyn Manson which sucks because people are always badmouthing the stuff I like. I also listen to Eminem and I am going to buy that Christina Aguilera album so it's a h8 parade.
    \
    Macintosh and Marilyn Manson. Sounds like a typical Sunday to me. I'm right there with you. Except for the Christina Aguilera album. Unless it comes with a dvd...

Quote Originally Posted by BMB
    Macintosh and Marilyn Manson. Sounds like a typical Sunday to me. I'm right there with you. Except for the Christina Aguilera album. Unless it comes with a dvd...
    Yea. I'd have to agree... with the Xtina Aguilera thingy.. I wouldn't buy the cd... but I sure would watch her shake her ass with the sound off. dang.. She's purdy hot.

+ Reply to Thread