+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noise makes me happy.

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

Default Noise makes me happy.

I've been procrastinating all night, and what better way to do it then read thru the many BlueBlood articles? I must say that Will Judy is a funny, funny man. Where did you guys find him? I couldn't stop laughing while reading Emo: Independent Music for the Weak in the Noise section. And how I agree with the article... and I never agree full heartedly with articles based on music.

Keep this man writing for BlueBlood, as he knows his stuff and gives me excuses for not working

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Noise makes me happy.

Will Judy is one of the best writers I have ever known. I believe I found him in his mother's basement many years ago and vowed to publish his antisocial ass some day. Dreams do come true. Even really weird teenage ones. He is the king of excuses for not working. Must be contagious. LOL

Haha, that's it! I'll plan me being up this late on Will Judy- a man I don't know. There ya go, another excuse to add to the list.

Does he regularly write for BlueBlood? Or is there anywhere else I can find some of his stuff?

He writes as regularly as I can motivate him to. He also wrote a lot of article over the years for my punk rock humor zine BLT:::Black Leather Times. Now you really won't get anything done tonight.

Hey, who needs to sleep anyways?

Thanks!

Ohh and I had a question, you know on the main page for the forums it says a number with 'viewing' after it. Is that of how many people are viewing the forums now, or total since they were launched? Cause if its for right now- thats a shitload!

BMB's Avatar Member

To the best of my knowledge, the article on emo is the only thing by Will Judy I've ever read. It was informative and entertaining. That having beed said, the only comment is "hey emo kid, stop fuckin crying." And screamo? what the hell is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie
    Hey, who needs to sleep anyways?

Thanks!

Ohh and I had a question, you know on the main page for the forums it says a number with 'viewing' after it. Is that of how many people are viewing the forums now, or total since they were launched? Cause if its for right now- thats a shitload!
    I think it only checks every few minutes, so someone might still appear in the count for a few after they leave the page, but yeah, got a lotta lurkers just reading. You lurkers, talking to you, pretty please register and do an intro post and say hello.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by BMB
    To the best of my knowledge, the article on emo is the only thing by Will Judy I've ever read. It was informative and entertaining. That having beed said, the only comment is "hey emo kid, stop fuckin crying." And screamo? what the hell is that?
    Now that would make a great T-Shirt.

I would also like to know what Screamo is...I'm gonna go out on a limb and think it has to do with screaming ones inane whinyness instead of singing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Now that would make a great T-Shirt.

I would also like to know what Screamo is...I'm gonna go out on a limb and think it has to do with screaming ones inane whinyness instead of singing it.
    I have a 14 year old sister that reminds me everytime she visits just what 'screamo' is. Its this metalcore-ish music with high pitched screaming vocals- at least thats what I have gathered about it so far... honestly, I don't wanna go asking questions in fear that she may supply samples. :p

+ Reply to Thread