+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Limited edition: Newcastle Red Ale, "WEREWOLF"

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Limited edition: Newcastle Red Ale, "WEREWOLF"

So someone must have made a ginormous error in the blending of the two components, because they have a ton of beer that's reddish in color and in no way tasting like Newky brown.

However, it's marketed as "WEREWOLF", with a huge claw-slash on the box. Limited edition, get em while they last.

Given that werewolves are the new vampires, and the Goth/Industrial love for all things were, I bought some to taste.

Not bad. Not going to replace my usual tipples, but it's drinkable. And limited edition.

Heads up to all yall.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfe.../show?id=16078

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Limited edition: Newcastle Red Ale, "WEREWOLF"

I'm sure the beer nerds will love it..........I really only drink for the buzz so all these flavours don't matter much to me

Well I like newcastle, and it is 9am, so I should see if I can hunt some down.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Being from Newcastle, and a fan of Werewolves, I'm still gutted I never got any of this.
    I drink Newcastle Brown Ale (or "Dog" to us Geordies) fairly regularly. The nearest I get to "Newcastke Werewolf Ale" is a drink by the Allendale Brewery called "Wolf", which is also a Ruby Red ale.

+ Reply to Thread