+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any fans of Eric Kroll?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Any fans of Eric Kroll?

His was the first fetish stuff I ever really saw due to the fact Taschen released a couple of books collecting his work. It took me a while to get use to it since the style he has is not what I was use to. Plus I was pretty young at the time...so this was like an intro into a world I knew very little about.

I'd remembered the Bettie Page fetish pics but that was a whole diffrent kind of thing...it never once felt strange or odd though.

It always looked fun and interesting.

What I liked about his work is that it always felt alive...very voyeristic even in the more delibrate stuff.

I still look through those books every once and while...I always see something diffrent.

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

Default Re: Any fans of Eric Kroll?

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    His was the first fetish stuff I ever really saw due to the fact Taschen released a couple of books collecting his work. It took me a while to get use to it since the style he has is not what I was use to. Plus I was pretty young at the time...so this was like an intro into a world I knew very little about.

I'd remembered the Bettie Page fetish pics but that was a whole diffrent kind of thing...it never once felt strange or odd though.

It always looked fun and interesting.

What I liked about his work is that it always felt alive...very voyeristic even in the more delibrate stuff.

I still look through those books every once and while...I always see something diffrent.
    I know the guy very good...I helped him step up the video part of his site...Cool cat.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Lange
    I know the guy very good...I helped him step up the video part of his site...Cool cat.
    Oh yeah? What's he like?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Eric Kroll was seated at our table at a medievalist wedding I attended years ago. I was somewhat distracted at the time as three members of New York's Lesbian Mafia were feeding each other cake at our table at the time. We featured his work in Blue Blood in print after that. Featured the cake girls too, come to think of it.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Eric Kroll was seated at our table at a medievalist wedding I attended years ago. I was somewhat distracted at the time as three members of New York's Lesbian Mafia were feeding each other cake at our table at the time. We featured his work in Blue Blood in print after that. Featured the cake girls too, come to think of it.
    Now that's a wedding.

What do you think of his work by the way?

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Oh yeah? What's he like?
    Well, we were working with a newer program called DRM...and I don't think he really liked working with newer technology. So, it was a tad tough to deal with him. But, he is the type of person that loves you after you can deal with his stress...if that makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread