+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ideal body size for men/women poll.

Default Ideal body size for men/women poll.

Saw this on another forum and made me wonder how this applies to the Gothic community.

To make this pseudo-sciency and fun..please state your gender and sexual orientation..then tell us what you like.

Male, Straight

For me I can usually find something pretty in every women I meet. But because that sounds pc as hell...on the norm I go for medium built women with nice butts, thighs, and some boobies. Not slender/skinny but not chubby/fat. Inbetween is a swell place to be .

Skinny girls look great when clothed since everything hangs/fits as it was designed to do but naked they're rather boring.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Ideal body size for men/women poll.

Male, bisexual:

no defined preferred body type: I've found people of all shapes, sizes and colors attractive at one point, so long as they was cute.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

male, straight (but open minded)

i like all types

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

As an artist, I like a lot of different body types, so long as the person kind of owns it and is in touch with their actual shape. Big girls are great, but big girls that don't think they are big are not nearly as good looking to me. Similarly skinny girls that shake what they don't got can be kind of puzzling as well.

Personally, I like fairly petite girls, big eyes, small mouth, fullish pouty lips, cool hair, nice curvy healthy but not tremendous behind. I've never really been preferential about breast size, doesn't really make a difference to me so long as the person eats a reasonably healthy diet and looks in good health. IQ above like 135, talent and appreciation for sarcastic humor.

Male, straight

For men, I'm incredible picky about which men I pick to model for photography. I usually leans toward men who are fairly skinny but in good shape. Mostly I look for men who can carry themselve with confident but isn't cocky or so full of themselve. Not a easy thing to find.

For women, I prefer them to be relatively skinny but toned. I LOVE it when they are all tattooed up, have funky hair color, and stand out from the pubilc. That's the type I find to be the most beautiful.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

i am a mostly-lesbian female.
    i like aaalll kinds of body types. i don't know... i can just kind of tell by looking at someone, but i can't really describe what type of body i find attractive. i have a thing for tall thin girls, though, i think. but i also like shortness.... i like somewhat small boobs, but i don't mind somewhat large boobs.
    the must definitely be shaved! D: but i wouldn't know that until later ^.^;
    i like all kinds of faces... i don't like especially round baby faces...
    i can't say i care for very thin lips... or very small eyes... or mono-brows....
    i guess "not too much" and "not too little" of anything.
    ooo. freckles are hot *-*

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

female, extremely straight
    I like athletic builds, not too muscular but strong. I like tall guys. I only date guys that are at least 6 feet tall. I like a man's man. I don't like guys with no chest hair. I don't like guys whose hands are too smooth. I date tradesmen I could never date an office executive guy. its just not me. I guess you could say I'm extremely picky, but there's always an exception to the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    I like athletic builds, not too muscular but strong. I like tall guys. I only date guys that are at least 6 feet tall. I like a man's man. I don't like guys with no chest hair. I don't like guys whose hands are too smooth. I date tradesmen I could never date an office executive guy. its just not me. I guess you could say I'm extremely picky, but there's always an exception to the rule.
    Man's man? What about athlete, especially fighters? You'd be surprise by how smooth their hands could be and many of them have no hair on chest at all.

smooth hands gross me out, and if I guy has no hair, he'll never get in my pants. ever.

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Personally, I like fairly petite girls, big eyes, small mouth, fullish pouty lips, cool hair, nice curvy healthy but not tremendous behind. I've never really been preferential about breast size, doesn't really make a difference to me so long as the person eats a reasonably healthy diet and looks in good health. IQ above like 135, talent and appreciation for sarcastic humor.
    Damn, too bad I'm not single. LOL.

I'm ^ and I really have no major preference. H/W proportionate, but that's really it tbh.

Male, bi.

I like the same in both sexes; slim and androgynous. No big boobs, big asses, big muscles and preferably a slender bone structure as well. Smooth, pale skin; no body or facial hair. Tattoos, piercings, scars and crazy hair all very much enjoyed.

Female, Bi

For both genders personality is more important to be than body shape/size. But in general I like people on the short and thin side. Too thin is gross though. I'd rather date a girl that actually has some boobs than someone who is as thin as a stick. But again personality is much more important to me, most of the guys I have dated have had a rather large build even though that's not really my type.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Male, straight

I cannot stand tits bigger than C's. They disturb me in so many ways....As for body types I prefer women to have some thickness to them. I don't like overly fat/chubby, or overly skinny. Right in-between is an amazing place. About 5'6" is a good height. I prefer brunettes, however I find some redheads to be very attractive. I like women who are motivated, and have a plan for life.

I find it amusing that it seems like everybody here aren't fond of big breast. Personally big breast is a turn off to me. Especially in photography, I don't want people to check out the size of model's breast or ass, I want them to look at the whole picture. Big breast would take lot of that away.

Quote Originally Posted by athenahollow
    H/W proportionate, but that's really it tbh.

that sums it up.
    people can be so much more concise than me.
    though, honestly... personality has way more to do with who i like... if they're a great person, i couldn't give a fuck what they look like.
    you should see the guy i'm banging now (bassist for the metal band, brocas helm)... 1) i like girls. 2) he's as old (or older) as my parents. he's tall, muscle born of hard work, got a mustache, and a normal proportion of man-hairiness. but he's brilliant, good-hearted (despite his assholery) and a rock star. the other only guy i'd *like* to sleep with is also older, short as me at least, long gray hair, and a bit stoutish... but i care for him on such a deep level, i just want to get in his pants. also musically talented. >.>
    girls are different, though. if i see a girl i think is hot... well, yeah, i'd hit that. "i'll call you" sort of thing. ahahaha. in theory but not in practice since i'm so antisocial D:

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Envy
    I find it amusing that it seems like everybody here aren't fond of big breast. Personally big breast is a turn off to me. Especially in photography, I don't want people to check out the size of model's breast or ass, I want them to look at the whole picture. Big breast would take lot of that away.
    word. i don't like them too big. i would even say not much bigger than mine...
    there's one girl i'm hot for who's bigger than i would normally say i'm attracted to... but i just *like* her.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

smooth hands gross me out, and if I guy has no hair, he'll never get in my pants. ever.

Voltaire PrOn FTW!!!ONE!!11!!!111!

(yup, I'm playing the "too far away to be kicked" card... mwah)

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames

never should have clicked on that link... must gouge eyes out...

haha! uh, that's a little extreme.
    yeah, you're lucky your not standing next to me or you'd get a kick in the shins for sure, lol. that guy is a little too heavy, and a little too hairy, even for me. the man I have fits all my requirements perfectly.... except when he leaves his socks on the floor.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Male/Straight

I like a lot of different types, depending on personality.

But the ideal body is something like Tara Patrick or Kim Kardashian.

Curvy.

Some decent sized boobs and decent sized butt, thick thighs, etc...

I don't like girls who are super-skinny.

Girls like Paris Hilton are not attractive to me.

A great example is this "before and after" photo of Amy Winehouse, before she got into drugs...

The before is HOT. After, not so much.
    Other than the tattoos, which are cool...

Male, Straight.

I don't really have a type, I just know it when I see it. A pretty face is important, but again very hard to define. I prefer women who are active and take care of themsleves. I think there is a direct correaltion between physical attractiveness and personality. If a girl isn't physically perfect, but I like her personality I still might find her enormously sexually attractive. Conversely, if a girl is a knockout, but I can't stand her...well, then I wouldn't even fuck her with a borrowed dick.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Female, Straight

I guess ideally, someone who is 5'3" or taller, perferably one who has some build to him, not super skinny and at a healthy weight, I don't mind a thick guy, as long he doesn't have man boobs. I perfer my men shaved, or at least the nether regions, anywhere else is fine as long as its not like the photo Mindgames posted (gross!). A guy with a sense of his own style. Gorgeous eyes are a plus.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    Male, straight

I cannot stand tits bigger than C's. They disturb me in so many ways....As for body types I prefer women to have some thickness to them. I don't like overly fat/chubby, or overly skinny. Right in-between is an amazing place. About 5'6" is a good height. I prefer brunettes, however I find some redheads to be very attractive. I like women who are motivated, and have a plan for life.
    Ha! My boobies would be disturbing to you!

What's up with chicks digging bare-chested guys? Tom Selleck would be spinning in his grave (you know, if he was dead).

you suck.
    D:
    i saw it...
    i can't unsee it.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreendevil76
    What's up with chicks digging bare-chested guys? Tom Selleck would be spinning in his grave (you know, if he was dead).
    Nah... Selleck could seduce majority of chicks on this forum into bed with his mustache lone

Quote Originally Posted by thegreendevil76
    I say, what's up with chicks digging hairy guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    I say, what's up with chicks digging hairy guys?

Must be a generation gap thing.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Female, bi.

I like a lot of different bodies. I think if you did a photo mosaic of the people I've been with/lusted after the only pattern would probably be all human.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    Male/Straight

I like a lot of different types, depending on personality.

But the ideal body is something like Tara Patrick or Kim Kardashian.

Curvy.

Some decent sized boobs and decent sized butt, thick thighs, etc...

I don't like girls who are super-skinny.

Girls like Paris Hilton are not attractive to me.

A great example is this "before and after" photo of Amy Winehouse, before she got into drugs...

The before is HOT. After, not so much.
    Other than the tattoos, which are cool...
    Tera Patrick? She's fantastic!...Made a plastic!

why does everyone talk about womens body parts in such detail,like you have to be so specific about the exact size and shape of body parts and type,but for men theres no demands made on them to have a certain body part size or shape? is it sexism or are people just not really into how men look? its not fair

I like 'after' Amy better, actually. Still not much, though.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    why does everyone talk about womens body parts in such detail,like you have to be so specific about the exact size and shape of body parts and type,but for men theres no demands made on them to have a certain body part size or shape? is it sexism or are people just not really into how men look? its not fair
    Well, the only specific female body part that seems to be having a lot of criteria placed on it are the boobs. And men don't have those, usually. I think one person said she wouldn't have a guy that did have man-boobs though, so there's some gender equality for you. Also, a lot of people have voiced strong preferences about body hair, which apply more to males. I think it's mostly just that different things get attention paid to them.

Or were you just looking for an entry into a penis size discussion without being the first to mention it? 'Cause in that case, don't let me spoil it by being overly reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    read my post again. I am extremely picky, and refuse to drop my standards. I expect a potential mate to fill my standards, or I won't even waste my time on them with a one night stand; i'll probably leave halfway through the date.

Straight male....

For me, probably the most important is healthy, clear skin and I really don't like cottage cheese on the ladies. You can have a big butt. That's fine by me, but if it has the texture of the side of a mountain...No thanks. As far as breasts...Don't care about the size, but I do like them to have a nice shape.

Girls just have different ideas about what they find attractive.

Girls tend to find things like confidence more of a factor than how big a guy's biceps are...

read my post again. I am extremely picky, and refuse to drop my standards. I expect a potential mate to fill my standards, or I won't even waste my time on them with a one night stand; i'll probably leave halfway through the date.
    I wish I was attractive enough to have such standards

Girls just have different ideas about what they find attractive.

Girls tend to find things like confidence more of a factor than how big a guy's biceps are...
    Thanks for the guys point of view, of a woman's point of view, of what she likes.

I have lots of female friends...

Sometimes I have asked them what kind of guy they like, so I can try to set them up with someone. And they can't even tell me what particular look they prefer, because all their ex-boyfriends were all totally different in looks. But they all had confidence of some kind. So obviously they would prefer some guy who looks like Brad Pitt, or Johnny Depp, but only if they had the right personality and confidence.

Although all of them did say they could not date a guy who was shorter than they were...

I have lots of female friends...

Sometimes I have asked them what kind of guy they like, so I can try to set them up with someone. And they can't even tell me what particular look they prefer, because all their ex-boyfriends were all totally different in looks. But they all had confidence of some kind. So obviously they would prefer some guy who looks like Brad Pitt, or Johnny Depp, but only if they had the right personality and confidence.

Although all of them did say they could not date a guy who was shorter than they were...
    or more broke.

Me.

I am the Ideal.

+ Reply to Thread