+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you believe alien abductions really happen?

Default Do you believe alien abductions really happen?

Do you believe alien abductions really happen?
    Read the full article

and your little dog too

Default Re: Do you believe alien abductions really happen?

there is actual a lot of well documented evidence for alien abductions being real. i usually hate people who get too into believing there is a cover up or something.

I used to date a girl who was really into alien abduction roleplay but she did not think she had been abducted or anything. I think there must be some truth to the whole UFO thing because there is usually at least a grain of truth in things believed on a mass scale. Sometimes the grain is not that big so it is hard to know what to think.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

The brain is a freaky, crazy thing that can make you believe in all kinds of things that never really happened, so I'm never to sure about the whole alien abduction thing. So many stories seem so real, yet, your mind can play all kinds of debilitating tricks on you, so who knows. I think my biggest problem with the whole thing is how MANY people think they have been abducted? It seems like thousands. I figure, if these aliens are SO advanced that they can travel through worm holes to get to us, than really, how many ass probes are they going to need to do, to understand our biological, as well as, mental capacities. Thousands?

It's like psychic abilities. I like to believe they exist, but when there's always at least one fortune teller per town, selling their wares, it makes it harder and harder to believe psychics really exist.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

why not..................

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Nope. If they did, how would you explain the lack of people in big cities saying they've been abducted? It's always people in small towns or who live in farm lands. And with the Alaska people, it's just a matter of one person's paranoia causing other people to think the same thing. I know people who have been stationed in Alaska. The month that is almost all daylight and the month of almost complete darkness really fuck with the mind because it all turns into one seemingly endless day or night and can screw up a lot of people's sleep patterns causing hallucinations like aliens outside the window and whatnot.

+ Reply to Thread