+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Doing It Like a Rabbit - A Really Big Rabbit with a Cartoon Girlfriend

Default Doing It Like a Rabbit - A Really Big Rabbit with a Cartoon Girlfriend

The Inquisitr reports that one Annette Edwards of Worcester, UK is the world record holder for breeding the largest bunny rabbit, a Continental Giant named Darius. This would be more newsworthy if Annette Edwards had not also bred Alice, the rabbit Darius took the title from now that he is longer than four foot three inches. This would be less newsworthy if rabbit breeder extraordinaire Annette Edwards had not also undergone plastic surgery to look as much like Jessica Rabbit as possible.

For those of you wondering who Jessica Rabbit is...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Doing It Like a Rabbit - A Really Big Rabbit with a Cartoon Girlfriend

I get the feeling it's a fetish, her being able to identify with Jessica Rabbit, rather than a physical attraction to rabbits. I suspect she just gets a kick out of the association. Still, while I'm pretty fetish-positive, this kinda creeps me out.

Exiled

Default Re: Doing It Like a Rabbit - A Really Big Rabbit with a Cartoon Girlfriend

the article was kinda shabby but the rabbit is great. rabbits 4 tha win! lol

Mmmm, bestiality. =D

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Good thing she doesn't live in Arizona. With that body, she wouldn't last long in a female prison.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey View Post
    Good thing she doesn't live in Arizona. With that body, she wouldn't last long in a female prison.
    Is it illegal to be a bunny champion in Arizona? Who writes their laws?

Obviously she's attempting to breed giant rabbits in order to mate and give birth to a human-bunny hybrid. And yes, appears that may soon be illegal in the state of Arizona.

On a completely related note, I'm pulling 24 hour duty at a desk and that last comment made total sense to me at the time. I think it's time to grab another Monster.

If rabit sperm could knock up a human woman, I think there'd be easier ways to make that happen than breeding them to get big enough to deliver it in person.

Possibly those aren't as much fun, though.

Really though, what's the fun in insimination using the artificial method?

That depends entirely on how you design the insemination device. =)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    If rabit sperm could knock up a human woman, I think there'd be easier ways to make that happen than breeding them to get big enough to deliver it in person.

Possibly those aren't as much fun, though.
    Hey, if those powerful back legs aren't thumping on your thighs, what's the point really?

+ Reply to Thread