+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 years of painbook

Register666's Avatar The Hunted

Default 3 years of painbook

Hello Everybody.
    Well I hope this won't be a comeback of my ass here - this should be a Statement to make everyone open eyes!
    First of all I like to thank VoltaireBlue for still working and keeping the spirit of Gothic aLive!
    And I like to thank everyone else who did not soled his/her soul to painbook!
    The last 3 years haven't been nice. Oh no! These years to me where Hard! Damn Hard!
    I remember when I joined here and with one eye open since a few years earlier I felt very friendly for BB! I found many great informations, inspiring photos and I can say it was a beautiful time when I signed in right here. BlueBlood.net did not lost anything.
    Just a few members I miss (some very very much) okay.
    But after 3 years of painbook I came back here and I have seen the rise and fall of this painbook.
    I've seen people come and share their entire existence.
    Idiots...
    There always is a place in my heart and soul to write my emotions down - this place right here!
    I can say that the word "rules" does not exist on painbook!
    Well, after all, I'm just back here because I missed blueblood so much the last 3 years!!!
    And I really hope that all my friends and everyone on here will understand me the same way as back in 2010!
    So, here I am ...back Home.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: 3 years of painbook

welcome back.......It's quiet here these days

Maybe that'll change one day

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl View Post
    welcome back.......It's quiet here these days

Maybe that'll change one day
    Yeah, one of these days.
    "Its good to want things."

haha....yeah, some old guy once told me that once you stop wanting things that's bad

Thank you Mr Karl and aXa! It's good to read from you!!!
    Can someone explain what happend? I see that it is very quiet here these days.

don't know what happened, except that bulletin boards aren't really in these days

Default Air Jordan Pas Cher

orange mobile phones shop baby certificates power rangers time force optical instrument photo finishing in canada Scarpe Air Jordan nypl catnyp praktica camera oatmeal raisin cookies west bend crockery cooker perfect match rostam and sohrab cheap skateboard decks sapphire speakers boat bottom paints sdiarabia Air Jordan Homme north face jacket fashion maker tomobile air conditioner pressor rowenta dx6700 christian homeschooling Air Jordan Pas Cher shelf life emerson air conditioners 1997 geo tracker vinyl envelope adio bam v 2

yeah if you all can read this from Jenniferspj here - that's what painbook is all about - SPAM! it's a waste of time to spend a damn sec there!
    Spam... Yeah! this social community thing if made by spam!
    And Mr Karl, you say bulletin boards aren't "in" these days? Why do people think so? Can't they see?

I'm just saying they're aren't 'in' these days cause I don't see anyone posting on them much. I belong to a bunch and except for the boards that are tightly focused on a particular subject people don't use them much at all. I don't think about what people think, I'm just saying as I see it

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I still check in from time to time, even though I am pretty much retired.

+ Reply to Thread