+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New here

Default New here

I thought I would post since I've visited a few times and read some threads. I'm a club DJ from Kansas. I play bass guitar and game (both computer games and table top) for hobbies. I'm what you might call an elder goth but I also am very metal and have punk tendencies. I'm a single dad to a 4 year old daughter who lives with me and I adore. I work too much and play very little. I usually only post on forums while I'm at work. Music is a huge part of my life and I generally always have some playing. I have survived on this planet for 46 years even though you would never guess it to look at me.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: New here

Hello.....I too have survived 46 years, but my daughter is almost 26.

Default Re: New here

Good to meet you Mr Karl. I truly hope to survive to see my daughter turn 26 and beyond!

+ Reply to Thread