+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What are your favorite cities?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: What are your favorite cities?

San Francisco. I really love a lot of NorCal though. I never run out of adventures.

2. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to One Eyed Cat For This Useful Post:

SyntheticShock (06-25-2012)

Vienna :-) and Wiener Prater of course - so many memories. Not all of them good but at least funny something like Spiderman adventure in a funfair: http://yeeti.com/23531

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Savannah has a lot of old school architecture and spanish moss. It has a New Orleans feel to it in some respects. I like being able to switch up ATL <--> Savannah vibe in less than 4h

I like visiting the parts of NYC that I don't live in/travel to on a daily basis. I can "travel" without really going that far. Flushing is great fun for me. I am mixed on it's 'disneyfication", not getting shot or stabbed is a plus in my book which is balanced against becoming a themepark/game preserve for the .01% Also it's one of the only places where I can be this fucking hostile and nobody notices. New York's alright if you like saxaphones.

Love Toronto, and Montreal. Although I can only tolerate about a week of either, the people are too nice. When I get back home I am relieved when people give me a fuck off attitude.

Haven't been back to NOLA since they destroyed it. Might have wound up there. You can pretty much keep the rest of the south though. Too much driving like the rest of the country.

Left So.Cal because I fucking hate driving. Enough with that sunshine shit already.

Family's from Detroit, so it has a special place in my heart. One of my best friends still vacations there.

Lived all over the midwest, see no reason to do that again. Lots of my friends live in Chicago, but meh.

Rome is nice.

Shanghai is on my short list.

+ Reply to Thread