+ Reply to Thread

Thread: this is what I'm doin because....it's the fuggin weekend!!!!

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Default this is what I'm doin because....it's the fuggin weekend!!!!

... well anywhere west of the international date-line as far as the mid Atlantic so far. everywhere else will just have to wait a little longer. Greenland is next in line currently.

this day is lookin like an exact repeat of last saturday's goodness. Yay!
    today I am:
    1. Goin to get out of bed eventually (I can post here without needing to get up)
    2. Goin to the fridge to scoff a Heineken from a glorious 5L keg of the type that I have come to adore (last friday I was invited to the corporate HQ of Lion-Nathan for drinks They are a business partner of Heineken. They have lotsa drinks there believe me)
    3. Goin up the street to look in the bins for food again and pick up my laundry
    4. Goin to the music shoppe to make a payment on the guitar I laid away last saturday when i was doing the above &smashed. good story tho. a "vintage" (early-mid 80s) Kramer Focus 4000. The much maligned and laughed at Kramers are makin a come-back now that folk have got over themselves and admit that they are cool. I'm tellin you - guitars are the new comics when it comes to smart investment. I was playin it in the shoppe last week and the folk there were like "uh... wow... that sounds really good" all surprised. Duh. What were they expectin? "sounds NOT really good?? not on my watch.
    5. Comin home to get on the bong. yeah I know that action is a little retrograde but fuggit... I applaud drug and alcohol abuse
    6. Gettin ready for the great musical jam up at my home studio downstairs this afternoon like last saturday. Today we have coming a vocalist who I am yet to meet but who claims to be like Chris Cornell, a really really superlative drummer, a mixer, an electro/keyboard type bloke, me (the legend lives forever) and some others
    7. Later... Goin to make amends to the girl who I said i would hang out with today before I remembered I am doing the above. good boobs

Default Re: this is what I'm doin because....it's the fuggin weekend!!!!

*steals Hely's drink in mid swallow, to share a drink.... then hand back and smile....*

*listens to Hely, RAWK, join in to woteva degree I'm able... and grin....as we all rawk out and allow the inner kid to shine thru.... and grin again*

*shares teh bong*

*headbangs like its 1986*

*and cheers on whoeva HELY gets it on with... while maybe making my own noise in the next room with the infamous DB*

*and cheers on GOOD DICK*.... *and appreciates GOOD BOOBS ...*

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    *...smile....*

*listens to Hely, RAWK, join in to woteva degree I'm able... and grin....as we all rawk out and allow the inner kid to shine thru.... and grin again*
    hehe I've only gotten to steps 1, 2 and then things are already getting out of their planned order. never plan. it's a motto.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Again...Drink and Fight

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

makin movies and makin music and foightin round the world!

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

I am behaving myself.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

go to pub. got training at 11 am tomorrow so best not wake up ontop of a container in Southampton naval docks again

+ Reply to Thread