+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the most embarrassing funny thing you have done while consuming in excess?

Default What is the most embarrassing funny thing you have done while consuming in excess?

Everyone has had a little too much fun at some point. What is the most embarrassing funny thing you have done while consuming in excess?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: What is the most embarrassing funny thing you have done while consuming in excess?

Told a girl I loved her, with witnesses.

My, how they all laughed.

Default Re: What is the most embarrassing funny thing you have done while consuming in excess

Quote Originally Posted by incog
    Everyone has had a little too much fun at some point. What is the most embarrassing funny thing you have done while consuming in excess?
    I think you mean consummating excess which isn't correct verbiage either. Reveling in excess is what I generally do.
    </grammar nazi>

I was just starting to heat things up with two lovely young ladies in on of my friends backyard when Tassie Pink of Blueblood fame's dog decided to lick my ass.
    It's a pug. It's tongue is so long that it can't fit in it's mouth.
    I didn't notice at first, and when I did I didn't know it was a dog, I tried to push the presumed person away not so much mad that they were licking my ass, but that they didn't ask first.
    I tried to play it off like it didn't happen, unfortunately there were witnesses who thought it was the funniest thing that had ever happened.
    That story got told at every party I went to after that for a year.

Default Re: What is the most embarrassing funny thing you have done while consuming in excess?

Screwed with my girlfriends best friend on my 18 birthday. Not really embarrassing but couldn't think of anything else.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i once fell asleep while smoking pot. people later found me snoozing while still clutching the bowl. they still kid me about it today, like 10 years later.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Wow, there's been so many. Here's one.
    Got all dolled up one night for a friends b-day party at the bar. I was so hammered I had to stop dancing and lean on the wall so I wouldn't fall over. Only the wall was the door to the storage room. The door opened inward so when the bartender bouncer, whoever it was opened the door, yours truly fell right back on her ass! It took a while for me to get back on my feet (it took a while for me to even realize I had fallen down!)meanwhile my skirt found it's way up around my waist and half the bar saw my ass! Yes, I'm a real winner sometimes..GO ME!

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

Wish I had been in that bar.

>.>

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Yeah, I wanna see Mystoo's ass.

In fact, naughty pictures++++. Joel Awesome and Kit's beat all though, sorry the rest of y'all.

The first time I got drunk was at a Halloween party. At one point, I found myself fondling the amply endowed chest of this chick I knew, A___, who was wearing a naughty Catholic schoolgirl outfit. I hadn't meant to be doing it, it just sort of happened. I had the vague sense that I should have asked first, so I apologized (she didn't seem to mind). Then her boyfriend walked into the doorway, stopped, and stood there, smirking. I yelled at him to go away, then apologized to her again and did some more fondling.

Later, I was sprawled out on the couch in another room, totally smashed. A___ had left me there and said she'd be back. Whenever someone came in the room, I slurred "You're not A___!" at them. Then this tall, skinny dude I knew walked into the room. I got as far as "You're not..." before it registered that he was now wearing the Catholic schoolgirl skirt for some reason. I finished the sentence with "...A?"

Later, puking and passing out.

Default Re: What is the most embarrassing funny thing you have done while consuming in excess

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Awesome
    I think you mean consummating excess which isn't correct verbiage either. Reveling in excess is what I generally do.
    </grammar nazi>
    I think what he did there was leave out the noun so that you could fill it in yourself -- "consuming alcohol in excess", for example. "In excess" itself being a shorter way of saying, basically, "in excess of what would be considered reasonable."

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

I can't tell you what happened because I still don't know to this day but when I was 15 I got LOADED on Southern Comfort and woke up the next day on my friends basement floor with puke in my hair, scraped up knees and elbows, and missing one of my front teeth. YIKES! I told my mom I got my tooth knocked out in the mosh pit at the dance I never made it to. I don't drink Southern Comfort anymore.

+ Reply to Thread