+ Reply to Thread

Thread: April Flores on the cover of Bizarre

Default April Flores on the cover of Bizarre

Blue Blood hottie April Flores is on the cover of the new issue of Bizarre. First, Topco does a mold of her to make a lovedoll and now this! The curvaceous...
    Read the full article

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Default Re: April Flores on the cover of Bizarre

that issue isn't out in the US yet...maybe in the UK

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

everytime I read that mag I wish that i hadn't. ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Thistle Harlequin
    that issue isn't out in the US yet...maybe in the UK

I haaaate how long it takes to get here!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I used to buy it when it first came out, but it got too bland for me.

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Quote Originally Posted by babysinead
    I haaaate how long it takes to get here!

ugh! I know...when my interview was featured in it...everyone was hitting me up on ******* and my webpage saying that they loved my interview and that i had a one page spread, and I had to wait like a month to fucken see it, ....cuz they hadn't sent me a copy yet but everyone in the UK had already seen it...it bugged the shit out of me! I think I made someone take a picture of it..I dont remember..

Bedlamite

One thing I have to admit I am troubled by, however, is what a big deal so many people make about April’s weight. It doesn’t take an open-minded person to find April Flores hot. She is hot. So I am kind of sick of folks congratulating themselves for finding her hot even though she is plus-sized. It just still strikes me as prejudiced for someone who is not particularly kinked for big girls to make a gigantic thing of finding a big fine girl attractive.
    You and me both. [self-absorbed bitterness here] I remember once I got sick and lost alot of weight, suddenly 'everyone' seemed to realize that I was 'pretty'. ZOMG! I was quite bitter about the whole thing myself, I always had the strange assumption that someone was beautiful, hot, pretty, or cute regardless of a few pounds. [/bitter]

SO GO GO APRIL. Hot fluffy covergirls ftw.

I'd like to see more of April Flores (in every way). She's the kind of woman I would go for if I was single!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Forrest Black and I shot the Xmas and dance studio sets of April Flores, but watch for a whole passle of Carlos Batts-lensed sets of her coming up!

very chubby

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Quote Originally Posted by adafr
    very chubby
    ooo I bet you are sooo cute ... let's just check your pic... hmmm... how could someone with such obvious looks and taste not have any sort of profile or picture? Ah... you are modest. Thank-you for not intimidating us with images of your uber-body your Hotness. You are clearly sexier than April so therefore since I would enjoy having sex with someone like her you may obviously continue having sex with someone more of your standards i.e. yourself.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    ooo I bet you are sooo cute ... let's just check your pic... hmmm... how could someone with such obvious looks and taste not have any sort of profile or picture? Ah... you are modest. Thank-you for not intimidating us with images of your uber-body your Hotness. You are clearly sexier than April so therefore since I would enjoy having sex with someone like her you may obviously continue having sex with someone more of your standards i.e. yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by adafr
    very chubby
    And what exactly is wrong with a chubby girl? I happen to be married to a larger girl, and I wouldn't change her!

Bizarre once interviewed my girlfriend and I at the amsterdam edition of the Tokyo Decadence tour. I was enjoying myself too much to sit down and fill in a questionaire, but I think she got in, with a fairly horrid photo to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia
    One thing I have to admit I am troubled by, however, is what a big deal so many people make about April’s weight. It doesn’t take an open-minded person to find April Flores hot. She is hot. So I am kind of sick of folks congratulating themselves for finding her hot even though she is plus-sized. It just still strikes me as prejudiced for someone who is not particularly kinked for big girls to make a gigantic thing of finding a big fine girl attractive.
    I don't know. Hotness isn't an objective truth, it's a personal experience; if an individual that previously felt restrained by body type in their appreciation of people's looks feels that they've challenged and advanced themselves in exceeding their perceived limitations, then that's a valid and entirely worthy observation even if it is only a step closer to where your own tastes currently lie.

+ Reply to Thread