+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fuckin' scumbags can't shoot for shit!

Default Re: Fuckin' scumbags can't shoot for shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Diablo
    epic fail... kids that steal their grandpas gun and shoot faculty and fellow students have better accuracy then that...thats it.. COD4 for all the cops..lol
    Yeah, if I fucked up a critical aspect of my job to the tune of a 1/5 accuracy rate that'd be it for me.

Some of the bullets flew past the heads of some uniformed officers on an elevated subway stop, who called for back up because they'd thought they were being fired on.

Seems like jackasses shooting at each other and missing kill another kid each week here though.

Still if people are required to carry guns for their job they should know how to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    Still if people are required to carry guns for their job they should know how to use them.
    *agrees*

what did the policemen tell the criminal shooters, either you put down your weapons or the kid gets it?

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    *agrees*

what did the policemen tell the criminal shooters, either you put down your weapons or the kid gets it?

I should clarify, I am referring to the Sean Bell case where under cover police opened fire on a car with 3 unarmed men outside of a strip club.

We have plenty of killings like the one Rockwulf is describing as well. Seems like every week. Stupid assholes beef, and someone else winds up dead.

There was one a few months ago where the guy's girlfriend had pulled the gun on him, and he took the gun away from her, and in a fit of anger let off a few shots into the air killing some kid who was watching out of his window several floors up. Dude didn't mean to hurt anyone, and now a kid is dead, and he's fucked for life.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

It's kinda like the 'war on drugs'...the problem is not going to go away, gun control or not. If someone wants, chances are someone will be there to sell. So what do you do?

I'm fairly neutral on the gun control deal - on one hand I recognise that here in western europe with nearly no guns around at all we're a fuckload safer, on the other I can see how that's not achievable in places that already have lots of guns and respect the right of the individual to be self reliant in something as fundamental as protection from violent force.

But as a fan of loli/shota guro, I gotta say, shooting ranges for kids sound awesome.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

Yeah, if I fucked up a critical aspect of my job to the tune of a 1/5 accuracy rate that'd be it for me.

Some of the bullets flew past the heads of some uniformed officers on an elevated subway stop, who called for back up because they'd thought they were being fired on.

Seems like jackasses shooting at each other and missing kill another kid each week here though.

yeah..the inaccurate arm of the law...

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo
    It's kinda like the 'war on drugs'...the problem is not going to go away, gun control or not. If someone wants, chances are someone will be there to sell. So what do you do?
    legalize it?..you're right, there's no getting rid of drugs.. prohibition didnt work and neither will the war on drugs..you'd think the government would try to make some money off it some how..

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Diablo
    yeah..the inaccurate arm of the law...

legalize it?..you're right, there's no getting rid of drugs.. prohibition didnt work and neither will the war on drugs..you'd think the government would try to make some money off it some how..

Oh, believe me, they do. That's why they keep it illegal. You can always make more money and connections on illegal substances, rather than legal substances.

Rumor has it that your government is doing just that; that secret services are involved in smuggling, and that the price boost caused by illegality helps them far more than taxing legit sales would.

Dunno how much of it is true, it's just something that gets repeated on the net. I do know that politicians love drugs as a talking point and social scapegoat to score votes with, though. They might not be too concerned with doing something about it that 'works' in a conventional sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    What the fuck? That's beyond horrible.
    My roomate[black] is sitting next to me and said I hate white people.
    Why why would you post that?
    Even as a "joke" it's in very very very bad taste.

Presumably because the indignation expressed by the invariably present 'inappropriate humor' part of the audience is found entertaining above and beyond any comical value inherent to the post itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Actually, Tom Cruise is full of shit.
    That's because he doesn't eat enough fiber. Apparently, the aliens have some kind of hatred towards fiber and Tom always wants to stay the good foot soldier of Scientology he is, so he just says no. The aliens also don't like anti-drepressants....They don't like the affects it gives after they do all that space blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Oh, believe me, they do. That's why they keep it illegal. You can always make more money and connections on illegal substances, rather than legal substances.
    This is one reason there's methadone clinics in every town.
    AND there's more drug dealers in the dr's offices than on any given street corner..

they got their other base covered

Exactly.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Rumor has it that your government is doing just that; that secret services are involved in smuggling, and that the price boost caused by illegality helps them far more than taxing legit sales would.

Dunno how much of it is true, it's just something that gets repeated on the net. I do know that politicians love drugs as a talking point and social scapegoat to score votes with, though. They might not be too concerned with doing something about it that 'works' in a conventional sense.
    hmm..wouldnt surprise me..the U.S. government is no stranger to keeping secrets and doing things without letting it's citizens know about it...kinda funny if infact the secret service is involved in that sort of thing..lol

The gov't makes more criminals by criminalizing drugs.
    How many people are forced to deal with unsavory characters in the name of the buzz?

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Presumably because the indignation expressed by the invariably present 'inappropriate humor' part of the audience is found entertaining above and beyond any comical value inherent to the post itself.
    huzzah!

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by babysinead
    What the fuck? That's beyond horrible.
    My roomate[black] is sitting next to me and said I hate white people.
    Why why would you post that?
    Even as a "joke" it's in very very very bad taste.

Where was your righteous indignation when I posted this one? Shut up.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

haha where do you find these posters? Together, neither bothers me per se.

They were both tshirts from tshirthell.com a couple years ago. They don't sell either anymore except around the holidays as "limited editions"

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

except around the holidays
    Ha! How festive!

They sell wrapping paper around the holidays too. Pictures of naked elves and shit. It's pretty funny.

They used to sell some REALLY Un-PC kind of shit, but then they got a conscious. Too bad!

Where was the righteous indignation?

Who gives a fuck?

YOU shut up.

Stoopid head.

i think some one needs a time out..

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Exactly. An armed society is a polite society.

absolutely......................(That book should be required reading)

They used to sell some REALLY Un-PC kind of shit, but then they got a conscious. Too bad!
    Actually they didnt get a conscience...they got death threats.

I still want the one that has a picture of the pyramids and the caption:

"Slavery: Gets shit done."

Where was the righteous indignation?

Who gives a fuck?

YOU shut up.

Stoopid head.

Both are disgusting and enforcing racial stereotypes which quite frankly need to be thrown away.

I'll say it again in the multiple threads about race issues here on the BB....

............ERACISM.............

But it will never happen just like world peace wishes in beauty pageants.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by babysinead
    Both are disgusting and enforcing racial stereotypes which quite frankly need to be thrown away.
    Yeah but only one made you grab your torch and pitchfork at first.

Gotta love white liberal guilt.

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

Oh, and before anyone else starts glaring my way:
    Good choice Rockwulf I remeber seeing those t's on T shirthell.com Now only if we could use that first shirt for anti-Obama t-shirt. Keeping fair and balanced is most on this stie. For whom ever said it was in bad taste, it really isnt that bad.

it happens here in Atlanta more often than not, Rockwulf about every day. Real question is why that urban culture like that? Rockwulf I can show stories that will make your stomach turn, because never get reported major news channel, sites what have you.

OEC will blast me for saying this, just good law student or law person in general. . They will always find away to get guns or if there isnt a gun there are more brutal, weapons to choice from. You would have to bend Habeas Corpus much like the patriot act. Which really these gangs are as much terrorist org as any in the Muslim world. They are more of a threat to our citizen, in the now than or so call war on terror. The war on terror should start at home first!
    With more harsher measure ago along with patriot act turn on gang activity. Maybe even make branch to deal with this matter.

As write this I see now what have ask for to fight gangs and eliminate them. What would be the price of that, alot more than I am willing to give up to. To serve the law and protect or citizen it might have to come to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus88
    Good choice Rockwulf I remeber seeing those t's on T shirthell.com Now only if we could use that first shirt for anti-Obama t-shirt. Keeping fair and balanced is most on this stie. For whom ever said it was in bad taste, it really isnt that bad.

it happens here in Atlanta more often than not, Rockwulf about every day. Real question is why that urban culture like that? Rockwulf I can show stories that will make your stomach turn, because never get reported major news channel, sites what have you.

OEC will blast me for saying this, just good law student or law person in general. . They will always find away to get guns or if there isnt a gun there are more brutal, weapons to choice from. You would have to bend Habeas Corpus much like the patriot act. Which really these gangs are as much terrorist org as any in the Muslim world. They are more of a threat to our citizen, in the now than or so call war on terror. The war on terror should start at home first!
    With more harsher measure ago along with patriot act turn on gang activity. Maybe even make branch to deal with this matter.

As write this I see now what have ask for to fight gangs and eliminate them. What would be the price of that, alot more than I am willing to give up to. To serve the law and protect or citizen it might have to come to that.
    Why would I blast you for saying that? I believe a law abiding citizen has the right to keep and bear arms within the boundaries (state and local gun regulations which are consistent with the ruling) set by the recent SCOTUS case. I can't speak to specific urban issues in a given city. I know they will get weapons regardless.

OEC

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

...You would have to bend Habeas Corpus much like the patriot act. Which really these gangs are as much terrorist org as any in the Muslim world. They are more of a threat to our citizen, in the now than or so call war on terror. The war on terror should start at home first!
    Hell no. Breaking the law is breaking the law. Being potentially intimidating and strong is not breaking the law. There have been a lot of relatively peaceful counterculture groups labeled 'gangs' and I feel strongly that taking away their rights for simple affiliation is totally un-American.

Yes, there should be strong investigation of terrorist activity, strong prosecution for terrorist acts, including possession of illegal weapons and such. However, there should be no 'war on terror' just as there should be no 'War on Drugs' or 'War on poverty' or 'War on Gangs' etc. War is something brutal between sovereign nations who have hopefully exhausted all other reasonable options. If a Government declares any sort of war on it's own people (or the civilians of another nation) then the people should reasonably be able to fight back accordingly.

I would also disagree with "bending habeas corpus" in any way. If that was a serious statement, it would only lead to a further erosion of civil liberties regardless of gang affiliation. I disagree with the PATRIOT ACT regardless. I don't believe the recent amendments to FISA were necessary either.

OEC you have better command of the law the land than most. Blast was the wrong term the use. Correct me if was using the wrong term of law.

If not a war what else military action or just an action
    Everything goes back OEC and Forrest what are we willing to give to be safe on home front and international?I am not willing to give up hebeas corpus, just to fell little safer. ill take chances and keep my freedoms.

Forrest gangs was a little to vague, and you are right there are gangs that are on the side good. Organization that have known criminal links MS13, Aryan Brotherhood, Black Panthers ect. I would label along with the terrorist.

Yeah but only one made you grab your torch and pitchfork at first.

Gotta love white liberal guilt.
    Now have not heard of that one Rockwulf White guilt ?

Rockwulf I still know where you can find some really bad t-shirt that are on this issue. I know of footwear that is more offensive than those t-shirts

You've never heard of "white guilt"?

Where you from?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Everything goes back OEC and Forrest what are we willing to give to be safe on home front and international?I am not willing to give up hebeas corpus, just to fell little safer. ill take chances and keep my freedoms.
    What are we willing to give up? Nothing.
    Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

This country was not designed to have it's citizens coddled and pampered it's by it's over protective government. Metaphorically, we climb trees and skin our knees, but it makes us healthy and strong, at least that was the plan and I'd like to get back to it, rather than away from it. There is no reason to give up any right or liberty in the name of some boogy man threat. The stronger we adhere to our constitution, the better we are equipt to deal with any real threat.

Forrest gangs was a little to vague, and you are right there are gangs that are on the side good. Organization that have known criminal links MS13, Aryan Brotherhood, Black Panthers ect. I would label along with the terrorist.
    I think you have to be very very careful to separate crime from politics. Unity and associative connection should not be a crime in and of itself, breaking the law is a crime. Most people on the lower economic rungs of a society more or less have what could be characterized as 'known criminal links' of some form but far fewer actually commit crimes of any magnitude.

Why? because she has the 5 pt crown on her shirt?

(...this actually makes sense, I just removed the linkhotten post being referred to. ~Forrest)

I'm right along with Forrest on that last point. Kids these days are a bunch of worthless pussies by and large compared to kids fifty years ago.

You think if it came down to it, the last couple of "me first, but right after I call my therapist" generations could grab themselves by the balls and throw themselves head first at a threat like the nazis? Not freakin' likely.

+ Reply to Thread