+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fuckin' scumbags can't shoot for shit!

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Fuckin' scumbags can't shoot for shit!

Fuck! Some four year old kid got shot in the head today while walking with his mom down the street when two piece of shit bangers opened up and hit everything except their targets...

Here's an idea for a charity: Gun ranges for Tots.

Give amnesty to anyone who comes into the ranges and observes proper safety guidelines when they shoot. You set up a few of these fucking places, provide ammo and targets, then sit back and watch as the number of collateral casualties goes down, and at the same time, so does the number of bangers shitheads.

I think I should win some kind of Nobel Prize for this idea.

Default Re: Fuckin' scumbags can't shoot for shit!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    need i say more?

No.

If you've seen the suspect, alert your local authorities.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26014877/

Oh, and before anyone else starts glaring my way:

Police said the shootout was between at least two men -- with an innocent child the only victim.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Not to be all serious or whatever, but do you really think preemptive arrests would do more good than harm? I think a society that puts the criminal label on a lot of people as soon as they are born is going to pay the price for it's attitude problem later. Arresting people early would only exacerbate the problem. Guilty people should be treated as criminals and arrested, not-yet-guilty people should be guided down better roads before they go that bad. The attitude behind t-shirts like those drives some people to excel at their socially expected vocation. How much better off would be be if more of us had higher expectations?

Also, I think that lessons in proper shooting, gun safety, and marksmanship would make a good community service. I know it's one of those things people object to like sex education because they live in a fantasy world where less knowledge somehow seems safer to them, but seriously, so many fewer good people would be hurt or killed if these knuckleheads could handle themselves properly.

That was my main point Forrest. The shirts were just for a laugh because I was more pissed.

Case in point. My high school had a rifle range and riflery/marksmanship was an available intermural activity. We came in, we were taught proper use and handling, we respected the rules and the guns, then we compared scores and went home.

Then "Columbine" happened and as a knee-jerk reaction, the heads of the school shut down our team.

We tried to defend and save our team by pointing out that the guns were locked up behind no less than 4 solid doors and only two people in the world had those keys. On top of that, if a situation were to arise where some guy goes all nut-bag and tries to take out third period History class, wouldn't a bunch of young men armed and trained on the scene possibly cut him off or even prevent him from trying it in the first place?

All these scumbag thugs want to look hardcore but in the end their enemies don't suffer, the bystanders do. If you were to offer amnesty for training in gun usage and safety, mabye the next time a thug pulls his piece, he actually shoots the other thug he was aiming and and doesn't empty a full mag randomly into a city block.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Not to be all serious or whatever, but do you really think preemptive arrests would do more good than harm? I think a society that puts the criminal label on a lot of people as soon as they are born is going to pay the price for it's attitude problem later. Arresting people early would only exacerbate the problem. Guilty people should be treated as criminals and arrested, not-yet-guilty people should be guided down better roads before they go that bad. The attitude behind t-shirts like those drives some people to excel at their socially expected vocation. How much better off would be be if more of us had higher expectations?

Also, I think that lessons in proper shooting, gun safety, and marksmanship would make a good community service. I know it's one of those things people object to like sex education because they live in a fantasy world where less knowledge somehow seems safer to them, but seriously, so many fewer good people would be hurt or killed if these knuckleheads could handle themselves properly.
    I am strangley reminded of Minority Report.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    need i say more?
    I wish you would.... because this kinda LOOKS like you're shooting yourself in the foot after the whole I kissed a girl thread. I'm not going to jump to conclusions, therefore I'd appreciate hearing from you on this.
    .................................................. ................

Knowledge is power, arm yourself.
    Forrest I really like what you had to say.
    and RW, I liked the part about "wouldn't a bunch of young men armed and trained on the scene possibly cut him off or even prevent him from trying it in the first place?"

I'm raised in an area where everyone has guns, and shooting rampages IN EASTERN KENTUCKY prolly dont go down because everyone's trained and armed.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Guns don't kill people....

People driving while talking on cell phones kill people (on motorcycles usually...)

...oh and idiots with guns kill people too... that's why i support waiting periods and proper training requirements for gun ownership... too bad criminals don't usually buy their guns at gun stores... which in turn is why i support concealed carry permits for legal gun owners.

imagine the robber at my favorite booze stores face when i surprised him and jammed a gun in the back of his neck (and before you say how dangerous that was remember i am very well trained in violence and gun handling) and stopped a robbery in progress and perhaps a murder... the store video is priceless...

the major problem with gun ownership (both legal and illegal) is serious lack of training. how about a 60 day waiting period AND some major training requirements (beyond the silly NRA this is a gun and this is a bullet class... don't point at anything you don't want to shoot).

OrganizedKhaos... i'm with you! places that have gun owners in mass rarely have the same type of crime as places that have ownership/carry bans!

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

education and control.

look as Switzerland. the education is there from a young age as every almost household has a full automatic battle rifle locked away somewhere, and the kids are brought up to be responsible with them. the whole "glamour" (dare i say the word) aspect of them is nil due to this education.

their on large a fully kitted up country with very very low firearms crime. some may argue the fact everyone is tooled up so nobody's risks it, others like myself, in a rather rosy tinted glasses kind of way (most unusual of me, I pride myself being the pessimist) like to think its because people are taught from an early age how to act responsibly.

Exactly. An armed society is a polite society.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

not necessarily.

here the problem is knives. just last night my sisters boyfriend stool holding a bleeding stab wound on this poor chap for an hour while medics tried to get to where the pillok had collapsed after deciding to walk to hospital)

here in the UK i do belive that if you go out tooled up, your part of the issue not the solution.

education would otherwise rectify this behaviour but i really do dispair at whats being churned out of our schools system

You're right, I'll ammend my statement. What I meant was and armed and trained society is a polite society.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I really don't have anything against guns or gun ownership... the problem is that I don't want to support guns because I don't want to give support towards the gun lobbyists which are pretty much mostly the kind of people that I want to shoot in the first place- racist, homophobic, assholes that do nothing but bitch about how everyone in the world wants to take away their second ammendment right, while they want to take away all of the other ones for everyone else.

If EVERYONE who has a hard on looking to pick a fight and wants to shoot each other did just that, I think we'd be about 3 days away from the perfect world. The problem isn't the lack of training, the problem is that those people don't give a shit about who they are hitting or rather who they are missing and hitting instead. that's kinda the thing about murderers, they don't have much respect for people.

Mg, I can see where you're coming from...
    Not to say I totally agree with you, but I can SEE WHERE you'd get that idea....

what concerns me MORE than that...

ARE POLICEMEN who take anabolic steroids to be able to keep up with the 'criminals' who do that too.... THAT FREAKS THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

I watched a show one night (cant recall what it was) but it was covering policemen who were implementing steroids as a heads up type of weapon.

They were volatile, and control freaks.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    Guns don't kill people....
    husbands who come home early do..

seriously though..there will never be a perfect world with people..

^ *agrees*

Stuff like MSG, a flavor enhancer can cause imbalances, and reactions such as violent behavior.

People with certain types of schizophrenia can be treated with a vitamin B complex.
    Its amazing what types of imbalances that can occur by consuming synthetic/genetically altered food additives, OR vitamin deficiencies.
    NOT TO MENTION hormone imbalances.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

I think it's because these foods are so full of toxins.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

I think it's time for a fucking apocalypse

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

With all those guns in Kentucky, maybe it'll start there ( :

Its "rumored" that most of Kentucky's guns arent even registered.

See now, when I first read the title of your thread Rockwulf I thought you were going to be bitching about the NYPD.

51 shots, with only 11 hits.

Pathetic.

Even for a blind grandpa's standards.... that's pathetic.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

People with certain types of schizophrenia can be treated with a vitamin B complex.
    Actually, Tom Cruise is full of shit.

This has been published in medical journals.
    AND its being implemented at local psych wards and nursing homes with promising results. FYI

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    Even for a blind grandpa's standards.... that's pathetic.
    Well, let's be fair.

Was gramps drinking too?

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Diablo
    husbands who come home early do..

seriously though..there will never be a perfect world with people..
    that happens quite a bit in the military... strangely enough. it's not really the "pills" for malaria that they gave us (although those do mess with your head and give you crazy dreams when you have been on them to long in afrika) it's the soldier that comes home to find his wife shacked up with some other dude, drinking his booze, petting his dog, driving his car, and schlepping his wife that really causes the problem. i once came home to find size 8 combat boots in my closet... i wear size 11... (she is now gone... but through the normal break up means, not the Guns-n-Roses 6 feet under kind of way)

Its "rumored" that most of Kentucky's guns arent even registered.
    are you required to register guns in kentucky? many states don't require registration after the initial purchase. in virginia you can buy a gun at a store (registered) and then sell it privately to someone else... no registration required. in maryland all firearms purchase and transfer requires using a "gun store" or FFL holder... i'm all for registering guns, just don't come to take them away from me...

^ *agrees*

Stuff like MSG, a flavor enhancer can cause imbalances, and reactions such as violent behavior.

Its amazing what types of imbalances that can occur by consuming synthetic/genetically altered food additives, OR vitamin deficiencies.
    NOT TO MENTION hormone imbalances.
    hell even to much Soy product can cause an imbalance. they have linked soy to hormone imbalance in women (and men)...

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    See now, when I first read the title of your thread Rockwulf I thought you were going to be bitching about the NYPD.

Pathetic.
    Did they take out any innocent bystanders?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly

Pathetic.
    epic fail... kids that steal their grandpas gun and shoot faculty and fellow students have better accuracy then that...thats it.. COD4 for all the cops..lol

that happens quite a bit in the military... strangely enough. it's not really the "pills" for malaria that they gave us (although those do mess with your head and give you crazy dreams when you have been on them to long in afrika) it's the soldier that comes home to find his wife shacked up with some other dude, drinking his booze, petting his dog, driving his car, and schlepping his wife that really causes the problem. i once came home to find size 8 combat boots in my closet... i wear size 11... (she is now gone... but through the normal break up means, not the Guns-n-Roses 6 feet under kind of way)
    wow..thats really fucked up..did she tell you how they got there when you confronted her about it?

epic fail... kids that steal their grandpas gun and shoot faculty and fellow students have better accuracy then that...thats it.. cod4 for all the cops..lol

wow..thats really fucked up..did she tell you how they got there when you confronted her about it?
    it turned out it was someone i work with... some of us are in the habit of putting our initials in our boots for easier identification in many circumstances...

so i confronted her and she wouldn't tell me... then i basically told her i knew who it was... then i went to Krakow for the weekend and drowned my sorrows in cheap booze and good food...

it turned out it was someone i work with... some of us are in the habit of putting our initials in our boots for easier identification in many circumstances...

so i confronted her and she wouldn't tell me... then i basically told her i knew who it was... then i went to Krakow for the weekend and drowned my sorrows in cheap booze and good food...
    oh..was he a friend?.. do you still work with him?

oh..was he a friend?.. do you still work with him?
    no, just a co-worker on another team... i'm retired now so i don't have to see him. he eventually screwed himself over with booze and other folks girlfriends one to many times and got quite a beating from a few pissed off dudes.

basically how the hell am i supposed to trust you in combat if you can't keep your hands off other peoples girlfriends/wives... but then again it does take 2 to tango so i kicked her to the curb (the long drawn out messy break-up way of course because i was younger...) but we digress from the thread and that's another story

no, just a co-worker on another team... i'm retired now so i don't have to see him. he eventually screwed himself over with booze and other folks girlfriends one to many times and got quite a beating from a few pissed off dudes.

basically how the hell am i supposed to trust you in combat if you can't keep your hands off other peoples girlfriends/wives... but then again it does take 2 to tango so i kicked her to the curb (the long drawn out messy break-up way of course because i was younger...) but we digress from the thread and that's another story

hmm.. i see

*is sad*

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Did they take out any innocent bystanders?
    Yeah, I guess since the other 40 bullets narrowly missed a busy street full of people, shooting unarmed, innocent people, without identifying yourself as a police officer after having a few drinks is perfectly reasonable then.

+ Reply to Thread