+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever slept with someone totally not your type?

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Default Have you ever slept with someone totally not your type?

Have you ever gone to the club/bar and gotten totally wasted and you met a guy/girl and went home with them or brought them home with you after totally hitting it off at the bar? And then you wake up next to them and that person is VERY unnatractive and soooo NOT your type? How did you feel afterwards?

I have. I was very drunk that night, ie. wearing beer goggles...I left his house before he woke up. I was grossed out for a while...I'm over it now but thinking about him now, still grosses me out a lil' bit.

Default Re: Have you ever slept with someone totally not your type?

I'll try not to gross you out as much next time.... sorry :^)

I keed!

hahahaha... It happened couple times to me but I learned my lession very fast.

Now when I go to clubs I spot out most unatractive woman and I keep eye on her. When she starts to be actractive then it's sign to stop drinking and get the hell out of there

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    hahahaha... It happened couple times to me but I learned my lession very fast.

Now when I go to clubs I spot out most unatractive woman and I keep eye on her. When she starts to be actractive then it's sign to stop drinking and get the hell out of there

Haha..That's a good rule. Thanks for the advice

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Story of my life.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I made one attempt at a one night stand once.

Considering my luck with women, etc. I was completely and totally blindsided by her offer and quite flattered.

She was cute, too. This was NOT a case of going to bed with Zooey Deschanel and waking up with Mysterious Marilyn.

She was F-U-C-K-I-N-G CRAZY.

We got to my place and she picked up a guitar strap with christmas tree studs on it and suggested I spank her with it.

I'm not the kind of guy to hurt a girl, and gently suggested otherwise, when she fucking flipped and started screaming incoherently about how all men are bastards and when she ASKS to be hurt she can't be, but when she gives her FUCKING HEART to (name redacted) WHY THE FUCK DID HE LEAVE AND TAKE OFF TO GUELPH

So at this point I'm trying to shut her the fuck up because the other apartments are banging on the wall - it is after all 3 a.m. and she's screaming FUCK YOU back at them and I'm like great, that's all I need, the goddamn cops, and she's crying and kicking my shit all over the place and I'm answering the door and apologizing and....

story of MY life.

Never did it again.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    I made one attempt at a one night stand once.

Considering my luck with women, etc. I was completely and totally blindsided by her offer and quite flattered.

She was cute, too. This was NOT a case of going to bed with Zooey Deschanel and waking up with Mysterious Marilyn.

She was F-U-C-K-I-N-G CRAZY.

We got to my place and she picked up a guitar strap with christmas tree studs on it and suggested I spank her with it.

I'm not the kind of guy to hurt a girl, and gently suggested otherwise, when she fucking flipped and started screaming incoherently about how all men are bastards and when she ASKS to be hurt she can't be, but when she gives her FUCKING HEART to (name redacted) WHY THE FUCK DID HE LEAVE AND TAKE OFF TO GUELPH

So at this point I'm trying to shut her the fuck up because the other apartments are banging on the wall - it is after all 3 a.m. and she's screaming FUCK YOU back at them and I'm like great, that's all I need, the goddamn cops, and she's crying and kicking my shit all over the place and I'm answering the door and apologizing and....

story of MY life.

Never did it again.
    ..wow..she was crazier than a fox with rabies, eh?

Oh yes. It's even worse when it dawns on you, say, halfway into sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Nixon
    i guess that's when you come up with the "oh, i forgot. i have to be up early for a doctors appointment. i'll/you'll have to leave" excuse, eh?..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nixon
    That's why paper bag was invented. Just say you have a strange fetish and put the bag on his/her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Diablo
    ..wow..she was crazier than a fox with rabies, eh?
    Yeah, and I calmed her down, and sat awake all night hugging her while she was sobbing. Turns out what she wanted me to do was jerk off into her body and smack her around to numb the pain of being rejected by the Great Love of Her Life.

If there's a bigger turnoff and letdown on earth than expecting a shag and ending up dealing with some crazy sobbing her life story to you I don't know what it is.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo
    Story of my life.
    off subject, but not really... excellent new profile pic!

oh and to answer the post... of course haven't we all?

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

WHY THE FUCK DID HE LEAVE AND TAKE OFF TO GUELPH
    You remember his name? Maybe I know him. Lotsa douchebags here in Guelph. lol

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    That's why paper bag was invented. Just say you have a strange fetish and put the bag on his/her head.
    and cut out a hole..so they can breath, right? lol
    Yeah, and I calmed her down, and sat awake all night hugging her while she was sobbing. Turns out what she wanted me to do was jerk off into her body and smack her around to numb the pain of being rejected by the Great Love of Her Life.

If there's a bigger turnoff and letdown on earth than expecting a shag and ending up dealing with some crazy sobbing her life story to you I don't know what it is.
    cant think of a bigger one than that..that sucks..

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

The first person I slept with wasn't my type, She wasn't a goth, and was 1 year older than my mother. I think it was just a case of getting it over with and out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    The first person I slept with wasn't my type, She wasn't a goth, and was 1 year older than my mother. I think it was just a case of getting it over with and out of the way.

I've had sex with men as old, and older than my dad. For lot$ of money and drugs of course..., wasn't fun. I started having a bad trip in the middle of fucking a client during one of my working nights, and I started freaking out. It was gross....that's the last time I ever had sex with an older man I wasn't into.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

absolutely........lots of times, of course, they were quite aware that I wasn't thier type either

probably why we were both into it in the first place

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

I've made some bad choices sober, actually, but never with anyone I wasn't attracted too. I have yet to bring anyone home from a bar that I didn't already know well, or have a history with. I've been pretty lucky thus far

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

i cant remember what is my type

About 5 times. I just wanted sex and the girls were hot, I could not believe they were willing to be with me. I was lucky never to get them pregnant or to have some type of disiese,

Hell ya.. I just got my new "special" piercing and grabbed any old dick or harry just to "feel" it

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

*sigh* story of my life. Lost my virginity to someone totally not my speed, all three guys i've been engaged to, i don't know why, weren't my type. I thought one of them was but i was blinded by desperation at that point. *sigh* the only people that were my type that i had the pleasure of running across IRL I never did anything with. that is until this year when i was free of my matrimonial imprisonment and grabbed life by the horns. and now i have the only person i've ever met who is actually my type sitting next to me. *grins* it is a happy day.

~K

Meh, not really. Maybe cause I don't drink much, but GHB and E have the same standard-lowering properties. Still, anyone I play around with voluntarily is going to have to be my type there and then - I'm not the sort to delve into regret about a good time because my perceptions changed afterwards.

S'what you get for being a wuss, tbh.

Well, maybe that's not entirely proportional, but it is pretty silly to excuse yourself by such lame, old fashioned moralisms when asked to do give someone you're having a one night stand with their idea of a good time. If she wanted a good ole fashioned gentleman to treat her like a proper lady she probably would have been looking somewhere else.

'Sides, if she was talking about spanking the way the people in the 'fetish scene' do it, you can put all the vaguely pointy (but deliberately dulled) studs on something you want, it's still gonna be like 'bump. 'bump. 'bump...'.

Raza, for the record, she wasn't all there.
    Second of all, agreeing to a one night stand =/= agreeing to violence, or anything else.

Bedlamite

Rarely...

I have this issue with the fact that I can be VERY gregarious and flirtatious at times, but I also have intense boundries. For instance, there are some people who I can hug, sit on their lap, cuddle to a certain degree, but skin on skin I could never have sexual contact with.

Outside the some people I can hug or whatever, a majority of people turn me off to the touch.

On top of that, I have my own weird inner meter that tells me yes, or no. Anything can seem like a good idea, someone can be attractive, but sometimes when it comes to that moment when its time to start the 'moment', I can suddenly find myself repulsed to the bones, and unable to move forward.

I used to wonder about my taste in former boyfriends and particularly my few flings, but frankly its just bad taste in people sometimes, not necessarily beer goggles that got me in trouble.

Remind me not to hit on you anima.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah but I faked every orgasm

Raza, for the record, she wasn't all there.
    Second of all, agreeing to a one night stand =/= agreeing to violence, or anything else.
    I didn't say that. But it does place you in a social context where indulgence is expected to override the usual customs and rituals where you endlessly circle eachother to find out what you really want. And her wanting it is exactly what disqualifies it from the usual arguments against 'violence' or 'hurting a girl', which each rely on it being objectively harmful.

Bedlamite

Remind me not to hit on you anima.
    Hehehehe.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Thistle Harlequin
    Have you ever gone to the club/bar and gotten totally wasted and you met a guy/girl and went home with them or brought them home with you after totally hitting it off at the bar? And then you wake up next to them and that person is VERY unnatractive and soooo NOT your type? How did you feel afterwards?

I have. I was very drunk that night, ie. wearing beer goggles...I left his house before he woke up. I was grossed out for a while...I'm over it now but thinking about him now, still grosses me out a lil' bit.
    thankfuly, I have never had the experience you described.

babyswitchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Have you ever slept with someone totally not your type?

Yeah. My ex boyfriend.

I'm not sure that I'm convinced that retroactively declaring people you've been intensely into for ages 'not your type' after the relationship crashes (while simultaneously redefining 'your type' to match exactly who you're currently with) is particularly reasonable, but I fear I'm somewhat too fragile to get inbetween a bitter goth girl and a good one-sided rant about exes...

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    I'm not sure that I'm convinced that retroactively declaring people you've been intensely into for ages 'not your type' after the relationship crashes (while simultaneously redefining 'your type' to match exactly who you're currently with) is particularly reasonable, but I fear I'm somewhat too fragile to get inbetween a bitter goth girl and a good one-sided rant about exes...

It depends, theoretically of course. If a person say, spent a rather large chunk of their life not having particularly good esteem for themselves, felt 90% of the time that they were purely lucky anyone was interested and so disregarded any thoughts of 'not my type' as the kind of disdain and vanity they couldn't afford...

Well then, its not so much a bitter post-relationship crash.

Theoretically.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    It depends, theoretically of course. If a person say, spent a rather large chunk of their life not having particularly good esteem for themselves, felt 90% of the time that they were purely lucky anyone was interested and so disregarded any thoughts of 'not my type' as the kind of disdain and vanity they couldn't afford...
    Oh, yah, my first relationship was the 'ooh, someone wants me' kind, so I see what you're getting at. I'd still say you need to have a type before someone can not be it, but that's getting into semantics.

Bedlamite

I'd still say you need to have a type before someone can not be it, but that's getting into semantics.
    Well, YUS that's true. On the other hand people, occasionally, via isolation or naivete it can be difficult to find anyone remotely 'their type', and the few that they do meet do not in the least share feelings of attraction. For whatever reason!

I think one would have to be very young or sheltered to not know what their type was, but they could not think of their type as being real, realistic, or someone from the land of fantasy and unicorns.

I have, even myself, told people straight up that they have their standards far too high. Although recently its only been man-friends that are looking for the girl that will Cook, Clean, Take care of them, be Humble, quiet, always eager for sex, will pay their bills, work three jobs, let them have sex with whomever they want while only desiring to sex him.... well...

You know.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

every night....how we ended up together and how it works..I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    I have, even myself, told people straight up that they have their standards far too high. Although recently its only been man-friends that are looking for the girl that will Cook, Clean, Take care of them, be Humble, quiet, always eager for sex, will pay their bills, work three jobs, let them have sex with whomever they want while only desiring to sex him.... well...

You know.
    Double standards are never charming. The asking of things one refuses to offer is one of the prime failings of masculinity.

Femininity too, in fact. Never take a lover with a well-defined gender identity.

Bedlamite

Femininity too, in fact. Never take a lover with a well-defined gender identity.
    For me? Oh yes. An ambiguous gender identity, or rather a flexible one is all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips. Androgyny is the pwnsause if I must say so.

However, across the board? There are some people that are very tied to their masculinity or femininity and are comfortable with that. Its just a part of who they are. Even though alot of the time, that fixedness makes them insensitive to people of more ambiguous gender identities...

I think my point is that its ok to have a defined gender identity if you have thought about it thoroughly, and feel confident enough that other people's ambiguities don't threaten you. ^_^

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

a long-ass time ago, as a sex-crazed teenager, i slept with anyone who would pay attention to me. i was ugly and fat then. so my standards were low, and i feel very queasy about it. fortunately there were only a few incidents like that, but the big problem was that i kept going back to them because they paid attention to me. how sad is that? poor younger me.
    i'm all better now.

~soma~

I had a girlfriend who I still care about. She was actually doing the same thing as you Soma. She told me that she did it to be accepted from others and stuff. I never had a problem with that but she seems like she never got over it

+ Reply to Thread