+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "I kissed a girl" is now #1 - and her parents are ASHAMED OF HER PROMOTING SIN

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default "I kissed a girl" is now #1 - and her parents are ASHAMED OF HER PROMOTING SIN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-parents.html

UKian publishers do love the word "outrage", don't they?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: "I kissed a girl" is now #1 - and her parents are ASHAMED OF HER PROMOTING SIN

Did she wet her pants in that photo?

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Default Re: "I kissed a girl" is now #1 - and her parents are ASHAMED OF HER PROMOTING SIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-parents.html

UKian publishers do love the word "outrage", don't they?

Yeah, well, I bet you if she buys them a top of the line Jaguar, they're not gonna turn it down....

Oh, nice Katy cleavage shot, btw.....

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Did she wet her pants in that photo?
    Naw, she was simply rather excited to be thinking about kissing the girl....

Yeah, well, I bet you if she buys them a top of the line Jaguar, they're not gonna turn it down....
    Dude, the parents are EVANGELISTS. They probably have better cars than that in the garage as it is. Jesus Inc. makes a fuckton more money than rock and roll ever will.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

***Dude, the parents are EVANGELISTS. They probably have better cars than that in the garage as it is. Jesus Inc. makes a fuckton more money than rock and roll ever will.***

That's true. Maybe I should be in a different racket.

Ashamed: Katy's mother says she prays every time she hears her daughter's song
    That must be a lot of prayers

"I kissed a guy, tralala, and it was like in heaven"

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

She stopped trying to change her parents at 21. There is no hope for them now, they'll have to go straight to heaven, do not pass go, do not collect $200. XP

Do you guys think it's a bit unfair for her to go using a young fan to heighten her lame attempt at having shock value?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Great.......her parents whining might keep her song on the charts just a little bit longer

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hudson
    'I was worried she’d start doing drugs and drinking alcohol. I still am. I spoke to her only recently. She said, “Oh Mum, I’m not going to turn into Amy Winehouse”.’
    Someone in LA drinking alcohol? Like, not diet alcohol? Oh Em Gee. Alcohol is like, so for poor people. I'll stick to squeezing the sweat from organically-fair-traded giant panda cubs.

(and "turning into Amy Winehouse" and "trying to attract lesbians" - someone needs to explain the phrase 'mutually exclusive'...)

The drugs, however, are a given. You don't go on stage in that outfit if you're running on unleaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    Someone in LA drinking alcohol? Like, not diet alcohol? Oh Em Gee. Alcohol is like, so for poor people. I'll stick to squeezing the sweat from organically-fair-traded giant panda cubs.

(and "turning into Amy Winehouse" and "trying to attract lesbians" - someone needs to explain the phrase 'mutually exclusive'...)

The drugs, however, are a given. You don't go on stage in that outfit if you're running on unleaded.

No joke. Those are some wide eyes for just a splash of jack.

/crawls into a trash compactor. Make it stop.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

i've never heard this song...who is this person? ...im so confused

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

nor me. keep hearing of it but me and the radio in the UK dont get on

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

it's actually quite a snappy little jingle like song, the kind wierd AL loves

Possible parody suggestions?

I'm thinking: "She stole my drink, but I spiked it."

I've, uh, heard it once, but that may be due to not listening to the radio. Never knew it existed until the article on it and the other kissing girls music video.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexbeast
    Possible parody suggestions?

I'm thinking: "She stole my drink, but I spiked it."
    "I pissed on girl and she liked it " feat R Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    "I pissed on girl and she liked it " feat R Kelly
    Oh snap. XD

It might not quite make radio airplay though. XP

How about "I kissed a girl, and she slapped me."?
    The music video, at least, would be popular.

In that pic her breasts look hella hot, she looks like Zooey Deschanel and SWEET LORD I would do things to her with three marbles and a stick of butter that would make her eventual GRANDCHILDREN come.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    i've never heard this song...who is this person? ...im so confused
    Some chick that has, hold on let me check, oh yeah 19 fucking threads on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Some chick that has, hold on let me check, oh yeah 19 fucking threads on this board.
    I think that's called viral marketing.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

It might just be viral. I sure feel sick.

+ Reply to Thread