+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's the worst thing you would do if you could get away with it?

Default Re: What's the worst thing you would do if you could get away with it?

bwaaahahahha

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

pigeons..the new drug mules..lol

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Fuck! I'm so stupid!. I was attaching the drugs to the pigeons and then shoving them up my ass to sneak into prison. Duh! I'm just so bad at this drug mule thing. I think I have to find another career.

did you find that job on monster.com? lol

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Careerbuilder.com , why? Haha!

oh, i see.. just wondering..lol

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I had to think about this one for a few days. Being more Chaotic Good in my old age I wouldn't go around wiping morons off the planet (as much as taking a flame thrower to wall-mart occasionally appeals to me). I suppose first I'd have slave labour (mostly fat stupid morons "recruited" at Wall-Mart), build my Fortress of Doom up in the hills. Then I'd liberate all the penguins from the local zoos in my area to come live in the giant habitat the Imagineers from Disney (all friends of mine, natch) designed in my Fortress. I'd be an international Cat Burglar. Stealing all the greatest and most priceless gems and works of art, holding themfor ransom (mostly ransoms of "this charity needs a donation of so much money before i return the piece". so much more fun than just robbing banks). and then I'd have a plastic surgeon under my employ, give my mother liposuction, a face lift and breast implants, all while sewing her mouth shut. it gets really violent and evil after that....

and then i'll throw a garden party in the labyrinth in the back yard, with all my friends.

~K

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I had to think about this one for a few days. Being more Chaotic Good in my old age I wouldn't go around wiping morons off the planet (as much as taking a flame thrower to wall-mart occasionally appeals to me). I suppose first I'd have slave labour (mostly fat stupid morons "recruited" at Wall-Mart), build my Fortress of Doom up in the hills. Then I'd liberate all the penguins from the local zoos in my area to come live in the giant habitat the Imagineers from Disney (all friends of mine, natch) designed in my Fortress. I'd be an international Cat Burglar. Stealing all the greatest and most priceless gems and works of art, holding themfor ransom (mostly ransoms of "this charity needs a donation of so much money before i return the piece". so much more fun than just robbing banks). and then I'd have a plastic surgeon under my employ, give my mother liposuction, a face lift and breast implants, all while sewing her mouth shut. it gets really violent and evil after that....

and then i'll throw a garden party in the labyrinth in the back yard, with all my friends.

~K
    a D&D reference? i'm kinda turned on and horrified by that all at once...

will David Bowie be at the Labyrinth party?

violence and evil have a place in the world but remind me to leave before the party gets to crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Very good BF! Excelent choice. May I add selective killings based on IQ and similar.
    thats called Eugenics and it didn't work out so well for 29 out of 50 States in the US in the 30s, or for the Nazi Party (who took the idea from the US and other countries...)

it's not quite as bad as genocide....

however since this is a fantasy question, i would probably make driving and talking on the cell phone a "punishable by death" offense (just had a friend killed by a driver on a cell phone)... along with a few other things... and i would institute reality game shows like Death Race and Running Man... and then i would make producing reality shows a "punishable by death" offense...

oh damn... there's to many things to list...

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    They did eugenics murders in Indiana?
    This law, for which Nazi Germany became infamous, was however by no means the first such law: in 1928, the Swiss canton of Waadt had passed a law in terms of which the mentally ill could be sterilized; in 1929, Denmark had passed similar sterilization legislation; Norway passed sterilization laws in 1934; followed by Sweden in 1935; Finland (1935); Estonia (1936) and Iceland (1938). Other states that passed sterilization laws included Mexico, Cuba, Latvia, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Lithuania, Latvia, and Hungary.

In 1907, the American state of Indiana had passed a sterilization law; by 1930, a further 28 American states and one Canadian province had followed suit, resulting in the sterilization of some 15,000 persons before 1930. By 1939, more than 30,000 people in 29 American states had been sterilized. (Racial Hygiene, Medicine under the Nazis, Robert N. Proctor, Harvard University Press, 1988).

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Fuck! I'm so stupid!. I was attaching the drugs to the pigeons and then shoving them up my ass to sneak into prison. Duh! I'm just so bad at this drug mule thing. I think I have to find another career.
    at least they weren't gerbils...

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    a D&D reference? i'm kinda turned on and horrified by that all at once...

will David Bowie be at the Labyrinth party?

violence and evil have a place in the world but remind me to leave before the party gets to crazy...

There'll be music and dancing and magic and guys in skin tight low rise vinyl pants and girls in corsets and stockings and tea cakes and fairy lights so maybe like Bowie. if he had penguins as waiters.

If you really want to hear the whole disturbing vengeance thing pm me. it was enough that when i sat back and thought about it i wondered where i might find straight jackets, padded rooms and heavy medication because clearly i need all three...

~K

EDIT: you meant the Fortress of Doom as a D&D reference. no that would be the Tomb of Horrors. close though, i don't think it had a hedge maze and a win cellar, or a three story library classic ball room, 5 star kitchen and a dungeon.
    i've been designing this dream house since the sixth grade.

There'll be music and dancing and magic and guys in skin tight low rise vinyl pants and girls in corsets and stockings and tea cakes and fairy lights so maybe like Bowie. if he had penguins as waiters.

If you really want to hear the whole disturbing vengeance thing pm me. it was enough that when i sat back and thought about it i wondered where i might find straight jackets, padded rooms and heavy medication because clearly i need all three...

~K

EDIT: you meant the Fortress of Doom as a D&D reference. no that would be the Tomb of Horrors. close though, i don't think it had a hedge maze and a win cellar, or a three story library classic ball room, 5 star kitchen and a dungeon.
    i've been designing this dream house since the sixth grade.
    i was referring to the character alignment of "chaotic good" (Dungeons and Dragons...)

i was referring to the character alignment of "chaotic good" (Dungeons and Dragons...)

*snrk* it's so much of my every day lingo that i don't even classify it any more, but yes, that was old school D&D, wasn't it?

~K

*snrk* it's so much of my every day lingo that i don't even classify it any more, but yes, that was old school D&D, wasn't it?

~K
    1979 i think i had my first basic set.... remember before AD&D there was just the box set.... damn... i feel old

1979 i think i had my first basic set.... remember before AD&D there was just the box set.... damn... i feel old
    in a mylar bag in the box with my comics is my original leaflet.

that's what i'd do if i could get away with it. I'd steal back all the shit I don't have any more because some jack ass took off with it or my mother sold it.

~K

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

d&d was for kids................Ad&D was where it was at.........

The first post I get to do, and its this one... Necrophilia. Hi *waves* I'm the new guy.

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

*hurk* O.o

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

^\-- ^\--- Reason for keeping an eye on morticians.

... or perhaps not. yeech

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    LOL That was f****** hilarious! Yes, Dr., I do believe AD&d is STILL where it's at.

Hmmmmmm. I'd have myself cut up with fine little surface cuts by a razor, and then have amazing energy exchange while all the cuts are so deliciously licked clean.

This is what I'd do if I *1could. Simple. Not *2too radical.
    *1i haven't and don't do it
    *2it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    D&D was the only thing available for a while... AD&D came later... some of us had to actually play modified versions of "Chainmail" at first

D&D Stayed around for a while so TSR could make some extra cash (lower price point)

hahahaha! I thought Mr. Karl meant ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and was being really creative with his wording of it.
    I guess you can tell I'm not a gamer.
    Thanks so much for the information. :-P

Ali Stardust's Avatar Member

if i could do anything and get away with it

well i have this list so yeah....

i would also rob a bank
    and use the money to build a tank a really big huge tank
    in my front yard
    and then i would steal all the penguins from the worlds zoos
    and put them in the tank cause
    i love penguins more than my mother

who is on the list btw

bilbrown's Avatar Member
    If you don't know where babies come from...

I have pretty much done everything I could get away with that I wanted to.

1) Lived in a foreign country without a Visa for 6 years.
    2) Participated in a form of insurrection in the US (1991, statute of limitations is done)
    3) Lived without credit cards and owning much of anything
    4) Been married and divorced and didn't give up much of anything - not that it wasn't hard
    5) Make seeing naked chicks my job

I have never wanted to hurt anyone, commit genocide or overthrow much... so I'm good.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

i don't think i would do anything.

i don't hate anyone enough to want them dead and i don't have a strong enough desire for more money to rob a bank or something like that.

i'm kind of content with the way my life is.

+ Reply to Thread