+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's the worst thing you would do if you could get away with it?

Default What's the worst thing you would do if you could get away with it?

I would hack into the world leading banks and take all their money and donate to various charities

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Default Re: What's the worst thing you would do if you could get away with it?

liar.

try me :P

Deathnote

episode allah's Avatar iconoclast

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    I would hack into the world leading banks and take all their money and donate to various charities
    wow thats boring!

Genocide of course.

I mean, if I could get away with it right? I'd depopulate vast portions of the globe, to give the planet a little relief, and allow it to regroup, and grow back a little.

Just wipe out huge sections of humanity on each of the continents.

You know the usual.

Very good BF! Excelent choice. May I add selective killings based on IQ and similar.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

telling everyone in the house of commons to find another job and get some new fresh faces in of independent allegiance and of a good moral standing

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

rob a bank fo sure

sod the bank. the treasury... but i suspect Gordon Brown has just got an I O U note in there atm

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Rig the powerball lottery so only my numbers came up. Not that I ever play, but if I could rig it...Shit, I'd spare a couple of dollars to play ( ;

Squat a bunch of large and in my capitalism-unfriendly opinion poorly used areas and found autonomous alternative lifestyle communities in them, structurally flaunting mainstream society's laws and morals while living for the achievement of beauty and euphoria in an undeniable and revolution-inspiring example of the established order's redundancy.

Either that or a series of exotically executed sexualised murders. I haven't quite rolled for my alignment yet.

chaotic neutral is just so much fun

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by episode allah
    wow thats boring!
    i must be borring too then. that's what i'd do.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

any charity in particular?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I'd leave everything the way it was

Very good BF! Excelent choice. May I add selective killings based on IQ and similar.
    what, like they did in Indiana?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    what, like they did in Indiana?

They did eugenics murders in Indiana?

you do know that money is only worth what the banks say it's worth

Quote Originally Posted by Head Wreck
    chaotic neutral is just so much fun
    That's where I'm at, but sometimes the most insensible urge to stand for a greater good or cash in my life prospects for a short period of some morbid entertainment does arise.

I blame aestheticism, that's always an easy excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    They did eugenics murders in Indiana?

I believe so, or at least sterilization..........

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

i vote for some animal charity. ASPCA or whatever those letters are

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    any charity in particular?
    Not at the moment, but if I was to do it I would inspect all of them and find out which ones give biggest percent of donations out to the needed ones, most of them give only around 15%.

It would be mainly environment, animal rights and children in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    you do know that money is only worth what the banks say it's worth
    Damn you! Don't spoil my dream I suppressed that information at that time when I was enjoying my stupidity.

You think thy will make one universal curency and name it Credit and then make it 1.000.000 stronger than a $ or Euro and distribute in same amount before it was stolen and raise prices simultaneously 1.000.000 times so that it would render my actions to 0.

If you only took cash, I imagine you'd create some turbulence here or there, but they wouldn't bother discarting their entire currency. Most of the world's monetary value exists in other symbolic forms - national depts and other various bonds, stocks, etc - and all of these things are tied to a currency, which means that if the dollar or the euro suddenly goes without large-scale guarranteed conversion, they'd take a lot of stuff with them.

episode allah's Avatar iconoclast

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    i must be borring too then. that's what i'd do.

That was said in jest. Seriously though, I don't see what good it'd be to take everyone's life savings and give them to starving children and rabid dogs. Even if you managed to leave people's actual savings alone it would still have enormous reprucutions for regular working people. Apart from anything else you'd want to make damn sure that the charities you were giving too were spending it on worthwhile investments (education, sustainable development, animal shelters etc.). Personally I wouldn’t trust charities anymore than banks with figures that large…

TheCosmicSheriff's Avatar If I could, would I?

I would detonate a dirty bomb in Fort Knox, KY so all my gold would be worth a lot more.

Gold's worth a pretty fuckin' penny as it is now. Sell that shit at a high price while you can....

if you need an oddjob man sheriff give me a call

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

i guess im boring...i'd probably commit several murders..

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Diablo
    i guess im boring...i'd probably commit several murders..
    Well, the interesting part would be, who would you murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Well, the interesting part would be, who would you murder?
    now that is a secret..lol

Damn!

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

Full on terrorism. I'd probably highjack the G8 conference or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Vexbeast
    Full on terrorism. I'd probably highjack the G8 conference or something...
    The real question is, "Do you think anyone would notice?"

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

Simple.

Change my body into trillions upon trillions upon trillions of nanites, implant one of me into every sentient being in the universe, and control everything.

I think big, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Simple.

Change my body into trillions upon trillions upon trillions of nanites, implant one of me into every sentient being in the universe, and control everything.

I think big, eh?
    grande.. lol

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Pulls out list---snubs people out---one by one...

Azreal Lucifuge's Avatar Member

Hmmmm...

While on a walk in the middle of the night under a full moon, I meet an insanely beautiful young lady walking down the street going the opposite direction. Our eyes meet, and there is instant attraction. She decides to turn around and walk me home. She comes inside and felates me for a while, whilst I return the favor. I realize she is a virgin. While taking from her the only thing she can give but once, I talk her into sacrificing herself to me by slitting her own throat while I orgasm so I can drink what of her blood I can at the time, and save the rest for later. Cut out her heart and eat it. Then, when all is said and done, I pee on her limp, lifeless body to wash off all the blood I didn't drink or bottle.

I then go for another walk.

Someone tried this... I think its odd, and almost clever. SOMEONE tried to get away with this:

Pigeon in custody for smuggling drugs to Bosnian prisoners
    Thu Aug 21, 2:20 PM ET

SARAJEVO (AFP) - Bosnian police have impounded a pigeon after discovering prisoners used it to smuggle drugs into one of the country's highest security jails, an official said Thursday.

"The guards suspected the animal might be involved in drug smuggling once they noticed four prisoners visibly intoxicated shortly after the pigeon landed on a prison window," Zenica prison official Josip Pojavnik told AFP.

All four inmates had tested positive for heroin, said Pojavnik, adding disciplinary proceedings had been launched against the inmates.

The drugs, he added, had probably been stuffed into tiny bags attached to the legs of the carrier pigeon, which one of the prisoners had previously been allowed to keep as a pet in his cell.

"We suspect that the pigeon carried the drugs from Tuzla," a town around 70 kilometres (more than 40 miles) northeast of Zenica in central Bosnia, he added.

The pigeon had been taken into custody by police, who have launched an investigation aimed at identifying those who had loaded it up with the drugs.

"We do not know what to do with the pigeon, but for the time being it will remain behind bars," Pojavnik said.

The incident had prompted the prison administration to consider closing down a prisoner pigeon-breeding project established in a ward of the jail as part of a rehabilitation programme, he added.

Pojavnik insisted those birds had not been involved in the incident.

A similar case of carrier pigeons being used by prisoners was reportedly uncovered earlier this year at a jail in Brazil, where the birds were being used to deliver drugs and even mobile telephones.

+ Reply to Thread