+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Describe Your Last Date

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Describe Your Last Date

So are any of you dating? Have you dated anyone interesting, weird, annoying or all of the above?

I have been dating tons of millionaires lately... Last night, I dated this multi mega billionaire real estate mogul. We went to this expensive private NYC club, which was actually really horrible. Everyone TRYING to be trendy like a nightclub, but really uncomfortable. First, you walk in I checked in with these two girls and said that I was a guest of so and so..., and they were kind of condescending and said something like, "Oh yes, we know him..."

Then I had to go upstairs to the bar, and the same thing, I had to give out his name just to walk to the bar, and again, the girl said something like, "Yes, we know him very well..."

So, he finally shows up, we went to a restaurant across the street, and he starts talking about how he dates lots of girls all over the USA and he doesn't really care about anyone, and he doesn't think people should be jealous, and just everyone should just cheat on everyone, and sleep with everyone, (I guess he just sort of meant that I was supposed to sleep with him). What a romantic guy!

SO then he just sort of drives his chauffer driven car to my apartment and wants to COME UP TO MY APARTMENT, so I thanked him for the dinner, but said that I was very tired, and good night. So then he kept kissing me and I sort of pried my way out of the limousine...

Actually, the night before, I went to dinner with this Wall Street tycoon, and this is really cool, he knows my band The Nuns and he has seen my YouTube videos and really likes the band. I got along really well with him. So I will go out with him again. I wish I could fall in love with him, a nice rich Wall Street guy... Well, maybe it's not love, but I really liked him.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: Describe Your Last Date

ewwwww that sounds horrible... i'm sorry

Seems that money can't cure douchebaggery.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Dating? What's that?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Do I have to leave the house for it to be "dating"? Seems kind of a silly formality.

OEC

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Ohhh shit. I met this dude at the bar one night, he seemed cool. Very good looking, refined, considerate, polite. So he asks me out. Keep in mind I haven't been single in a long time and this whole dating thing is actually quite awkward for me. Anyway, he says he'll pick me up at 6 (movie starts at 7) and he phones about 6:20 and says he's running late because...wait for it....his mom is over cleaning his apt. (he's 27!) STRIKE ONE.
    So we finally get to the theater but we're so late and the place is packed and we have to sit in the 2nd row. AND...he doesn't even buy popcorn, drinks or anything..STRIKE TWO.
    Afterwards we're talking and he's totally trying to impress me by telling me about all the fights he been in and the damage he's inflicted upon others...STRIKE THREE. So that's him...OUT! I don't return his phone calls for 2 weeks then I see him at the bar and...wait for it...he asks me out AGAIN! To see the same movie no less. HUH? Obviously I said no thanks. And so I've made peace with the fact that I will probably be single forever.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

meh, single, and grown old and ugly.

I've always been clueless towards the opposite sex, and i mean especially so. So usually in the past when I've been on a date a woman has asked me. Doesn't happen any more and tbh, I've no real need for anyone in my life at the moment, plus the fact I'm long term helping my mother out (Heomoplagic Migranes that have gone into advanced stages with really bad arthritis) which doesn't appeal to a lot of people i suppose.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

My boy and I went to see dark knight and then had a couple beers. then we went and saw our friends band play the outdoor festival that's going on this weekend(yes, even with hanna going on) here.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    My boy and I went to see dark knight and then had a couple beers. then we went and saw our friends band play the outdoor festival that's going on this weekend(yes, even with hanna going on) here.

Well that sounds like a really nice date... I loved Dark Knight!

Last night I went out with 'Wall Street Tycoon". Hey, he is perfect really, nice, rich, loves The Nuns, which is my band, the whole thing, but I just don't think I could sleep with him...

Besides, first he said that we were going to Paris, and now today, he wants me to take a BUS TO LONG ISLAND to have a barbecue in his back yard...

What happened to Paris? What the hell happened to Paris? I think I would rather pull out all my teeth than take a bus to Long Island....

Anyway, more millionaires on the horizon... New one, Michael, went to Studio 54, worked for the government, had high profile cases with my boss (a famous attorney), and is crazy about me... Sigh..

OK, but the real horrible truth is.. I am still in love with that crappy drug addict broke playboy loser club promoter that has a 200 million dollar lawsuit pending against him, and a business partner in jail for murder....British, handsome, tall, sexy, charming, blue eyes... Lives off women. (But must be drug addict women to fit into his lifestyle)

trade up Jennifer.

find out what it is about that guy that you love so much, and find another guy who has those qualities, but who isn't as much of a loser.

the last thing I had that remotely resembled a date ended abruptly when her roommate called to tell her that her beloved pet had just died.

MJ: I have an interview in Manhattan on Tuesday --- if I get the job, can I ask your advice on finding a place to live?

.British, handsome, tall, sexy, charming, blue eyes... Lives off women.
    Hey, I'm British, handsome, tall, sexy, charming, blue eyes... can I live off you?

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

I feel so sad, I've... never been on a date...

I watched The Mummy with my ex-bf and his siblings. I guess we have already accepted the fact that we really are good as friends only.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    I feel so sad, I've... never been on a date...
    really? or you're just kidding? how come?

Really. I just... Not very good with women.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Thankfully I haven't been on a date in many years. I was never a good dater, I just like to get to know people before a date, I always felt ackward when I was on dates with guys I've never met.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Really. I just... Not very good with women.
    What's your age there fella?

18, give or take.

Bleh.

I feel lonely.

18, give or take.

Bleh.

I feel lonely.
    Ahhh...You're still a youngin'. Want to know how to talk to a woman? It's easy. Talk to them like they're asexual. Like they're equal to you. Not less, not more. Even if it is less or more. If you talk to them like you're better then them, they'll think you're conceited. If you talk to them like they're better than you (like if you act all nervous or you fumble with you're words), they'll see you as not confident. Woman, like men, just want to be taken serious. Above all, just try to be yourself. If you try to be someone you're not, sooner or later the real you will show up and they might not like that. Fakeness is for shit. Don't worry though, you're still young, you've got plenty of time....BTW, though...Didn't you mention on one of these threads that you were gay?

No, I didn't.

Bi, though, yes. I did, that.

And I do do that stuff.

>.>

Maybe the women here are just not the right people.

No, I didn't.

Bi, though, yes. I did, that.

And I do do that stuff.

>.>

Maybe the women here are just not the right people.
    Well...Then there's always guys. You get double the shot of dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Well...Then there's always guys. You get double the shot of dating.
    or a double shot of rejection...

lets face it
    at 18 did anyone understand the oposite sex? i'm 26 (i have to think about that nowerdays) and still dont even though i dont chase any more but rather sit by watch and converse

I'd like to think of myself as a bit more mature then the other jackasses.

But hell, we all got stuff to learn about the opposite sex.

The difference, though, is that I cheat. (lots of girl friends) >.>

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Well that sounds like a really nice date... I loved Dark Knight!

I saw it in IMAX here in the sticks. I loved it. My boyfriend was "meh, it was okay", and I was like, "do I know you?" then again he doesn't do comics like I do or anime. shit, he still makes fun of me for playing chess and D&D..... might have him convinced to try chess though. that mna is going DOWN!

my thoughts on your date: lets face it alot of rich guys with extra money are boring. I had clients in L.A. that were millionaires. and I was was the most excitement they had ever seen. that is pretty sad. one of them even flew out from florida to see me at my club in hollywood. and yes even he was boring too.

my thoughts on your date: lets face it alot of rich guys with extra money are boring. I had clients in L.A. that were millionaires. and I was was the most excitement they had ever seen. that is pretty sad. one of them even flew out from florida to see me at my club in hollywood. and yes even he was boring too.
    See, now I can't get behind that...

...the only reason to have millions of dollars is so you can do crazy, cool, fun shit with it...

Like build yourself a Pyramid, or a cathedral devoted to some strange fictional elephant squid goddess...

... or throw very, very strange costume parties where the food and drink is all served by cirque de soleil arielists who bring the food down from the ceiling wrapped up in those long lengths of silk...

or commission awesome works of art...

...or collect fine weapons...

...or

...or

..or...

Yeah, why bother being a millionaire if you're going to be boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    See, now I can't get behind that...

...the only reason to have millions of dollars is so you can do crazy, cool, fun shit with it...

Like build yourself a Pyramid, or a cathedral devoted to some strange fictional elephant squid goddess...

... or throw very, very strange costume parties where the food and drink is all served by cirque de soleil arielists who bring the food down from the ceiling wrapped up in those long lengths of silk...

or commission awesome works of art...

...or collect fine weapons...

...or

...or

..or...

Yeah, why bother being a millionaire if you're going to be boring?
    when was the last time you heard about any single rich guy doing anything like that? donald trump does not count. most of them are boring because they lack creativity. one thing I've always thought was a plus to having less money, is that you have more of a chance to be creative, since money won't buy it for you. I hope that made sense. I feel like it didn't.
    we probably souldn't debate this here; it's rude to derail the thread.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

for our last date my guy took me out for a nice italian meal and proposed

needless to say it was a wonderful date!

Quote Originally Posted by poison
    for our last date my guy took me out for a nice italian meal and proposed

needless to say it was a wonderful date!
    congratulations!

Congrats!

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

my last actual date was back in may... we went out on a few dates... cooked eachother dinner, went out for drinks a few times... just wasnt any spark.

shortly after that i decided i was done "dating" or classifying relationships in terms of anything / whatever. If it's fun... do it. When it stops becoming fun it's over.

easy.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo
    Ohhh shit. I met this dude at the bar one night, he seemed cool. Very good looking, refined, considerate, polite. So he asks me out. Keep in mind I haven't been single in a long time and this whole dating thing is actually quite awkward for me. Anyway, he says he'll pick me up at 6 (movie starts at 7) and he phones about 6:20 and says he's running late because...wait for it....his mom is over cleaning his apt. (he's 27!) STRIKE ONE.
    So we finally get to the theater but we're so late and the place is packed and we have to sit in the 2nd row. AND...he doesn't even buy popcorn, drinks or anything..STRIKE TWO.
    Afterwards we're talking and he's totally trying to impress me by telling me about all the fights he been in and the damage he's inflicted upon others...STRIKE THREE. So that's him...OUT! I don't return his phone calls for 2 weeks then I see him at the bar and...wait for it...he asks me out AGAIN! To see the same movie no less. HUH? Obviously I said no thanks. And so I've made peace with the fact that I will probably be single forever.

I saw it in IMAX here in the sticks. I loved it. My boyfriend was "meh, it was okay", and I was like, "do I know you?" then again he doesn't do comics like I do or anime. shit, he still makes fun of me for playing chess and D&D..... might have him convinced to try chess though. that mna is going DOWN!

Well that's my chances at happiness fucked - I am poor and boring.

when was the last time you heard about any single rich guy doing anything like that? donald trump does not count. most of them are boring because they lack creativity. one thing I've always thought was a plus to having less money, is that you have more of a chance to be creative, since money won't buy it for you. I hope that made sense. I feel like it didn't.
    we probably souldn't debate this here; it's rude to derail the thread.
    I don't think it's because they're not creative. They are....In making money AND that's where it gets boring. I figure chances are if your rich like that, you're probably a workaholic. Rich workaholics are usually just focused on making more money. They use all the creative shit to wheel and deal to get more money. That's all they usually care about because that's what makes them happy or at least content. Hence...They don't bother with having a descent personality unless they use it to.....Make more money. Since money is their main focus, everything else like being fun, having a cool personality, being likable usually just isn't important to them....Because then it has little to do with making lots of dough. Since they are rich and that's all they care about, they probably think the woman they date are the same and are gonna be more worried about the size of their wallet than actually the guy's personality. Sadly, chances are, the women they marry probably will only care about the money. It's a big materialistic shallow vicious circle. But, hey, if they're shallow like that, then they both deserve each other.

I'd like to think of myself as a bit more mature then the other jackasses.

But hell, we all got stuff to learn about the opposite sex.

The difference, though, is that I cheat. (lots of girl friends) >.>
    Lots of girlfriends, but you don't date. What the Hell are you bitchin' about then...You dawg!

Well, if being boring makes you unattractive, screw making money or even caring about my appearance.

*BELCH*

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Well, if being boring makes you unattractive, screw making money or even caring about my appearance.

*BELCH*
    BP, are you introverted when you're out in public? Because I can't imagine you being boring in real life...

Lots of girlfriends, but you don't date. What the Hell are you bitchin' about then...You dawg!
    I meant Girl Friends. Friends with vaginas.

... Though I have a few girlfriends. >.>

BP, are you introverted when you're out in public? Because I can't imagine you being boring in real life...
    Absolutely.

+ Reply to Thread