+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WcCain is such a dingus

Default WcCain is such a dingus

So WcCain was refusing to debate unless the Senate passed the bail out.

I was really all set to chill on the subject, but I mean c'mon...

Who the hell tries to punk out of a presidential debate with the "I'm taking my marbles, and going home."?

What next?

"The dog at my debate notes"

"I don't have to debate- 5 AND A HALF YEARS!!!!"

"Debating for me this evening will be Sarah Palin's breasteses."

...haha, sorry dredging up my iTunes angst/hate has made me mo' bitterer this afternoon... plus it's time to go to work. Feh!!!

Default Re: WcCain is such a dingus

Y'know what?

This sums it up better than I ever could.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1X6RQLZtoA

Why so serious?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

does he use Alltell?

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Did you see he also canceled on David Letterman citing it was because he had to rush to Washington. Then, during David's taping, he got word that McCain was in another studio at that same moment doing an interview with Katie Couric. Dave was so pissed he ranted about it all during his show and actually showed the live footage of McCain being interviewed by Katie....

Like SD would say...."Lies and deceit!"

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    Y'know what?

This sums it up better than I ever could.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1X6RQLZtoA

Why so serious?
    It is time to start laughing at all this.

OEC

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i think im gona vote for Mcain for shits n giggles

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    As you wish ..... Just remember to Die Laughing

OEC

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

about the only good reason left too

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Like SD would say...."Lies and deceit!"
    >_>.. vhat are you talking aboot villis?

Bammy ain't my favorite either.

But fuckit, the Joker is awesome.

... that vid belonged in the economy thread, but it's bitter enough for this one so...

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

aren't all politicians dinguses? (plural) dingi?

shits n giggles
    i call this^ shiggles!

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

I think it is great that McCain is doing this he is servant of the people. He is still senator, this still follows under his job title. Action speak louder than words, It is the senate who knows how that will go. It still show leadership, Lets debate about the problem instead of trying some how to fix it. yeah that great... If Obama agreed to McCain plan that would have shown people leadership. That he is true for change, and not the same shit.

The high point for the next President will likely be his inaugural address. Few, if any, proposals made by either candidate will be implemented. Saving some miracle, I would be amazed to see either of these guys winning a second term.

OEC

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Bacchus, with all due respect, anyone voting for the Republicans right now is clearly insane.

OEC- the real question is, how much MORE damage could WcCain, and tundra barbie do in 4 years? I'd like to say it would be minimal, but I know better.

"John WcCain, because a nation of dillholes deserves a dingus."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    about the only good reason left too
    Only good reason to vote in general, tbh.

The funny thing about these threads is you can almost instantly figure who's a liberal democrat, right wing Republican, or Independent just by the comment's they leave....

With all due respect, Bacchus....As for postponing the debate, sure why not, AS LONG AS you postpone the actual election...If McCain had called for THAT...Well then, I would have seen what he did as honorable and a strong character of leadership...Instead, he didn't do anything of this sort. Just delay a debate in the name of "fixing America", which he has one vote out of 100...Sorry, but, The way I read it is he is afraid of the actual debate itself...or In the least, the actual vice-president debates, which can be partially dissolved by delaying the presidential debates. Being an independent and being extremely disappointed in the way the government AND AMERICA has been falling to pieces in the last eight years, if a Republican wants my vote he better fuckin' "Bring It" to the debates...If not, Well...Then my vote goes to Obama. Give him 4 years. If The Dems can't fix any of this mess, well then in 4 years maybe I'll go with the Republican vote, but what McCain's showing me now? Yeah, we independents are not happy or amused...Just saying'.....

"instantly figure out who's a liberal democrat" eh?

Quick, where are they?

"instantly figure out who's a liberal democrat" eh?

Quick, where are they?
    Hahaha! I'm not gonna attempt to actually name names....No way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc

I find this video pretty funny. Growing up in NY, Jack Cafferty was one of the anchors there so I've seen him since I was a kid. One thing about him...He says what he feels...Hahaha!

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

This one was pretty funny....

I only give this number to people i've met more than twice hahaha

OEC- the real question is, how much MORE damage could WcCain, and tundra barbie do in 4 years? I'd like to say it would be minimal, but I know better.

"John WcCain, because a nation of dillholes deserves a dingus."
    I just don't know at this point. I would like to say Obama will lead us to the promised land as a counterpoint .... he won't. Any platform either candidate may have had is DOA. This is basically a janitorial position now. I wouldn't want that fucking job (well maybe to fuck with Putin but still not really.) )

Some of the folks at Wachovia will learn this lesson soon it would seem:
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122246312342980035.html

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat
    I just don't know at this point. I would like to say Obama will lead us to the promised land as a counterpoint .... he won't. Any platform either candidate may have had is DOA. This is basically a janitorial position now. I wouldn't want that fucking job (well maybe to fuck with Putin but still not really.) )

OEC
    The prime rate for lending right now is 5.25%. I've told customers for the last 6 months, if some bank is giving out 5% or more on CD's, chances are very good they have super major problems because a quarter percent difference between the prime and a CD rate is unheard of.

Wachovia is giving out 5% percent rates on CD's as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat

OEC
    that's why for me the question isn't will Bammy "lead us to the promiseland:" so much as "How much worse could it get if WcCain is elected? What if he dies in office and leaves that twit in charge? Just how bad could it get?"

I think that of the two, O-bams will do the least worst job, which doesn't mean I like him by any stretch. To me he's just another corporate goon, but possibly a competent one.

that's why for me the question isn't will Bammy "lead us to the promiseland:" so much as "How much worse could it get if WcCain is elected? What if he dies in office and leaves that twit in charge? Just how bad could it get?"

I think that of the two, O-bams will do the least worst job, which doesn't mean I like him by any stretch. To me he's just another corporate goon, but possibly a competent one.
    That's how it usually goes for me. I vote the lesser of two evils and hope for the best....

Yeah, I would agree on the judiciary in particular he (probably) would be. Obama originally came to my attention via few articles written by his colleague Cass Sunstein.

At this point, I am trying to analyze everything going on in a non-partisan manner. The situation is so bizarre, it's more a matter of trying to discern wtf is going on here.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Bacchus, with all due respect, anyone voting for the Republicans right now is clearly insane.
    I could say the same for the Democrat, Biker but it is all just personal politics.

Ajax Knucklebones
    I do feel betrayed by GWB view of republican party right, this not what we are about never has been.
    Ajax That is good way to look at it 4 years what could happen. If obama wins, way I look at it now. Obama might reflect the Carter years in white house. The republican can rebuild their image. Bring the party back to core foundation, and after those 4 years get someone that will indies back into the fold. We want another Ronald Reagan, McCain is no where close to that, but he is what we got....
    I know this will never happen, but if they would push away from Turbo Christian sect of the republican party. Then we could get back to party of Lincoln, the party who thinks the constitution is more than damn good piece of paper.

I am more of Rino I would back Bob Bar if he had chance... The only thng matter are issue for me. Obama dose not share 75 % of what I agree with so he will not get my vote. McCain is about 75%

another ronald reagan? you mean a guy that will rob from the poor and give to the rich? yeah, sure you got him in mccain.

they had a slogan in the 1970's: if you remember the 60's, you must not have been there.

the new slogan for the 90's: if you like Reagan in the 80's, you must not have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    another ronald reagan? you mean a guy that will rob from the poor and give to the rich? yeah, sure you got him in mccain.

they had a slogan in the 1970's: if you remember the 60's, you must not have been there.

the new slogan for the 90's: if you like Reagan in the 80's, you must not have been there.
    They're all a bunch of corporate fucking lackeys. Republicans and Democrats both. I'm listening to these people in this cafe go off on how different they are. It's all bullshit. Shit, you don't even vote. You know it's the always the same.

OEC

at least obama says the right things. mccain can't even pretend to competency. really the only hope is to keep your fingers crossed that the democrats will live up to at least some of their rhetoric. so far, not. but that's not a surprise. We don't really have that much to lose, either stay the same or make a change. in that we can be thankful at least.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Lincoln was a republican?

2 sects of the same religion, what the political landscape is the in the US. Neither one of us will change his or her view on the matter of who is more competent to lead our nation. I am going say red and whomever will say blue we are back to the stalemate.

Yes Mr Karl, Lincoln was the founder of the modern republican party... This might sound like shocker but in the 1850s the Democrats were pro-slavery and Republican were strongly against it.

the term Southern Democrat comes to mind

+ Reply to Thread